What's new

Strategy VOLUMEN REVERSAL INDICATOR - 80% result & 95% with 1/2 step martingale

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes
I'm sorry, I was wrong. I'm sorry, I was wrong. I'm sorry, I was wrong.

Last edited:
found this reversal indicator..80% results for binary options 1 minute and 95% results with 2 step martingale max. its one of the best indicator i found for reversal over the internet forums. check this out....If anyone have mq4 of this indicator please share so the developers can develop some good ea with it...
I need this...

found this reversal indicator..80% results for binary options 1 minute and 95% results with 2 step martingale max. its one of the best indicator i found for reversal over the internet forums. check this out....If anyone have mq4 of this indicator please share so the developers can develop some good ea with it...
might try with universal ea

check this indicator out and try find a fillter to get more accurate signals

Attachments

• Forex Super Arrow Signals Indicator.zip
    920.3 KB · Views: 17
MT5 volume based indicator , read up on volume within the market and reversals and add to your trading, it has a high impact on trading setups.

Attachments

• Volume Profile + Range v6.0 - indicator for MetaTrader 5.zip
    159.8 KB · Views: 16
interesting... kinda like to try that indicator!! perhaps can work with my strategy on binary options..:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.