What's new

What is best indicator for buy sell?

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

armanhabib353

i'm new in forex.. can anyone help me..? What is best indicator for buy sell. and how can i identify for forex trend? Thanks

There is no magical indicator for perfect buy & sell signals. You have to do your own analysis on the charts looking at Support & Resistance levels, as well as using several built-in / add-on indicators.

Hi, most of the indicators are wrong and you have to learn to analyze yourself and combine several indicators and create your own strategy.

Divergence indicators are good, harmonics indicators are good, ichimoku is good, but results depends how you read them. There is no a magic indicator.

i'm new in forex.. can anyone help me..? What is best indicator for buy sell. and how can i identify for forex trend? Thanks
Almost indicator for buy or sell signal is not so good for accuracy, yaaa sometimes they're work when market is good, but later day the indicator can be not working good..... perhaps some EA can help you out to open trade also!! But still you need to know first about technical analysis, price action and chart pattern before you enter the real trading!! But before that you can learning first using demo mode..

I like the indicator for the Metatrader 4 platform called Nexus 6.0 from the SS7 trader - it gives pretty accurate signals about where the price will go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.