What's new

What is your trading strategy?

I think too many people come into the market thinking that someone else needs to do the work for them. Every profitable person had to pay their dues and loose money to get to where they are. Now tons of newbies come in and all think you can get rich fast and just want to piggy back onto winning systems while not comprehending even the basics. This is the general ignorance that profitable traders stay away from because it' s like giving a glass of water to the man who has none. He will be back tomorrow for more. It' s pointless and putting in the time is something the new trader does not want to do. So this is where we have an impasse.
Disagree, new people coming in are flooded by lies, and traps. - rarely do you see people willing to actually teach anyone. they are out there. which I have found some. you also put all new comers in the same bowl. I myself am in this for long run. I have been learning a lot of things. so I just disagree. you also completely ignore the traps out there I don't know why. you act as if they are doing nothing wrong to prey on the new comers and they need to lose money and learn the hard way so untrue. there is dozens of websites that are running scams. no one deserves this. "paying dues" pish.

helping someone is not giving them something they cannot use over and over as well. you are acting like if you do help a new comer, they are not getting anything from it. this is exactly what I am talking about when it comes to FX traders. your a prime example of why its toxic. Forums btw is a community. what brought you here to forexforum.co? Not to enrich yourself? Not to get a glass of water? this is a silly argument with many flaws. losing money to fair trading or not using eas right is fair. flat out scamming is horrible. - notice no one really shows their ea settings. - a very popular and rich FX trader on youtube with over million subs, said it himself, once you give out how you do it and it rolls down hill the way it was working for you will not work like it did. due to the exposure. again. i am going back into a circle here.

Get a good broker because most broker want more for themselves.. Just stick to ur trading plans that's gives u better wins

No one will give you anything if you dont give something in return. But, you can find your way by yourself with time and suffering

I wait until a figure pattern and/or a wave pattern appear or a regular/hidden divergence happens and then I use my indicators setup to do the trade.

Using some indicators to identify cretin points but always using support & resistance, break & retrace, price action
Price Action is the KEY!!!

Price action is the grail , but no god sent , fundamental ( if they dont lie is god sent ) is = important , these 2 things cant be separated . Since news not what some one can made so trader tend to go with TA it less lie ( but with whole lots of its own antic ) . The greatest chalenge after you dont take the same train with Kenny Rogers IS time .

depending all the different strategies people will tell you, test it for a long period In a demo account before going real

Anyone still using the same strategy when you were a beginner and entered live trading for the first time ?

Is there a common strategy that every beginner should follow when entering into live trading for the first time ?

There are thousands of strategies for every type of person but there is not perfect strategy that exists and if and when it does the market will adapt and change to make the strategy just another strategy among many. The human factor also comes into play like experience and psychology and type of personality. You just have to find something that makes you profitable that fits your style and personality and perfect it over time.

I mainly trade with the trend at support & resistance on confluences, if it's ranging market I chase channels with very low risk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.