What's new

What is your trading strategy?

Most traders are selfish ... the only way they can give you 10 percent of their holy grail is if you pay

Price action paired with Pivot points and RSI is the strategy that I'm currently working on now. Pivot act as S/R

There are some trading strategies which you should follow to be a success in forex trading. If you follow trading strategies you can easily earn a lot of money. Choosing a reliable broker is one of the major tips or strategies for traders in the forex market. Building up knowledge, trading with high confidence are also strategies. I trade with Eurotrader. They are a very reliable broker. They are one of the best brokers I believe. They provide many good features. I always follow the trading strategy. Their endless support helps me a lot to make more investments in the forex market.

Most traders are selfish ... the only way they can give you 10 percent of their holy grail is if you pay
bingo must traders want it all for themselves and screw the rest of us but hey you can buy their ea that vies u 50% win rate because god knows they need more money and they want to profit off u more as well.......... very rarely will u find decent people working on forex that are willing to openly work with others to help share the wealth i am sorry but there is obviously enough out there to help us all. but instead you get greedy people that do not tell you their secrets to hey ill tel you for 600 bucks. and the dman thing wont work half the time ucall them up they blame u for not setting it up right nd its like i paid you for a product and u cant produce me the best settings u cant tell me what ur using what brokeage this is working on ecn enabled or diabled etc... or even pairs most ea wil lsay support all ea but then report their profits but they wont tell u which pairs.......... you have to be so careful to be honest. and be very lucky to find a grop that are willing to help u and benefit off each other. forex is a very doggy dog world, its almost like if u offer 200 bucks to kil ltheir mom they would kind of thinking very cut throat i honestly cannot STAND IT.

I only trade breakouts. I find that they are easiest to predict the movement and you can easily scale into a position that's in your favour.

bingo must traders want it all for themselves and screw the rest of us but hey you can buy their ea that vies u 50% win rate because god knows they need more money and they want to profit off u more as well.......... very rarely will u find decent people working on forex that are willing to openly work with others to help share the wealth i am sorry but there is obviously enough out there to help us all. but instead you get greedy people that do not tell you their secrets to hey ill tel you for 600 bucks. and the dman thing wont work half the time ucall them up they blame u for not setting it up right nd its like i paid you for a product and u cant produce me the best settings u cant tell me what ur using what brokeage this is working on ecn enabled or diabled etc... or even pairs most ea wil lsay support all ea but then report their profits but they wont tell u which pairs.......... you have to be so careful to be honest. and be very lucky to find a grop that are willing to help u and benefit off each other. forex is a very doggy dog world, its almost like if u offer 200 bucks to kil ltheir mom they would kind of thinking very cut throat i honestly cannot STAND IT.
I think too many people come into the market thinking that someone else needs to do the work for them. Every profitable person had to pay their dues and loose money to get to where they are. Now tons of newbies come in and all think you can get rich fast and just want to piggy back onto winning systems while not comprehending even the basics. This is the general ignorance that profitable traders stay away from because it' s like giving a glass of water to the man who has none. He will be back tomorrow for more. It' s pointless and putting in the time is something the new trader does not want to do. So this is where we have an impasse.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.