What's new

What type of a trader are you and why?

I have been doing business in forex for the last 5 years. I mainly follow Technical analysis of FreshForex. Though FreshForex has both the technical and fundamental as well as charts but i prefer technical analysis.

I enjoy charts with lots of trends. I also remain consistent with FreshForex because it gives me some automatic indicators for buy and sales. After getting those signals I analys technically in the freshforex software and make my decision.

I would say a mix of scalper and daytrader. I actually can't hold my trades too long and get too fast too emotinal. I am still learning but i am sure there is a lot of good money to make

Am a swing trader, and have been trading for 3 years now. I lost a lot of money in the beginning but am now having enough drive to win more of my trade.

a swing trader as in my experience this reduces a lot of emotional stress and makes trading a lot easier.

I used to scalp and nerves were eating me. With time I learned to spot key levels based on volume profiles, I lower my risk and I become calmer and more profitable

I tried scalping as a newbie and I quickly realized that was not for me. I greatly admire those who can do it successfully though.

My way of trading is a bit different, I'm a sentimental, technical and fundamental trader. The sentiment and fundamentals are for direction and the technical is for timing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.