What's new

Which currency is safe to trade

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
I only trade EUR/USD for the last 2-3 years emotion smile:D
I believe that you MUST focus and learn to recognise patterns of ONE currency first.
If you play around with many different currencies then you will get lost and learn nothing.

In my opinion, the safest currency pair to trade is EURUSD, because its liquidity is higher and its volatility is lower, making it easier to predict than other currency pairs.

I think safe is the wrong way to look at it. None are "safe" but the one you understand and have studied the most is likely the best one to trade on.

Like many others, I think EURUSD is the safest option of them all. I'd start with that, then start to diversify your profile after some time.

Just stick to trading major pairs. That’s the safest option you can go for. But please remember that no currency can be fully safe and you will need a tight risk management plan to make trading less risky for you.

Currencies are volatile. Some currencies are more volatile than the others. If you want to trade with stable pairs, then major pairs are great to trade. EUR/USD, USD/JPY, or GBP/USD are comparatively stable than other currency pairs.

I find EUR/USD to be the safest option despite its volatility as this pair is mostly driven by market sentiments and offers good liquidity.

I consider trading with the USD currency because it is popular and always under pressure from global and local markets.

It is also predictable when compared to other currency pairs since it has tighter spreads and wide price movements that provide a large number of profitable opportunities.

As per my experience, I find EURUSD a safer currency pair to trade since it is more stable and the spreads are tighter when compared to other currency pairs.

You should look at a currency pair rather than trying to find a single safe currency. Picking a liquid and stable currency pair will reduce the risk to a great extent. The more volatile a pair is, the more risky it will be for a trader. Sticking to a major pair like USD/JPY or EUR/USD would be the best approach for a beginner.

As per my trading experience, the EURUSD is the safest pair to trade because of its lower liquidity and there are higher chances of profit making with a good broker and strategy.

Major currency pairs are the safest of all the currency pairs to trade. As they are more stable and provide enough liquidity.

Due to its low volatility, tight spreads, and high volume, EURUSD is the most popular pair during the London and New York cross-over periods.

First, put it to the test and compare it to others. If you want a little more excitement, look at volatile pairs like AUDGBP and GBPJPY.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.