What's new

Which is the best broker so far.

Deam.Hender

I've been trading for over a couple of years and from my experience with brokers such as Fx, Skiling, and FP Markets are few brokers I personally find good.

Spreads are tighter, averaging 0.3 in most trades, and commission costs are around $7 in skilling and FX and $6 per turn lot in FP Markets.

Talisman

You can try out Fxview. They are a regulated broker with a low minimum deposit ($5). Plus, the customer support is excellent, an important aspect for a beginner.

Leonardo_2

Wrong decisions are proposed to make demolition in everything whether it's prepared to go living, so we ought to make sure about that. The basic part is to recognize wrong decisions and keep in touch with them as quick as possible out and out not to lose too much. Fortunately, I am prepared to do everything enjoyably with help of ForexChief broker.
The best wrong decision is decision of the wrong broker which I too much made, anyway in the wake of joining with them, I promptly turned the tide and since that day. I have deserted anxieties and weight since now I can procure considerable wholes of money routinely and effortlessly due to the excesses setup here with most insignificant possible spreads, zero alter security, swap free account, minute portions notwithstanding altogether more!

deaddog

In my opinion, there hasn’t been any broker till now that can claim to be the best. The main objective for every trader should be to find the broker that meets all his/her requirements.

Ricter

Being a newbie, I’m interested in trading with a broker that offers tight spreads, high leverage, low commissions and reliable customer support.

mitchalcling

It’s hard to determine the best broker, but any broker that provides fair pricing and fast withdrawals is good for me because these two are most important in trading these days.

jamesgarcia

If you are starting out your journey as a forex trader, then you will be surprised to see an overwhelming number of brokers, so you must do your due-diligence before choosing a broker. Make sure to go through reliable forums including this one because many reputed traders share their recommendations on the forums.

Jefferson91

I'm a newbie, currently trading with a demo account and looking to start live trading soon. Any recommendations on reliable brokers with proper regulation from either ASIC or FCA?

And it would be an advantage if the broker has a good customer service team so that I could clear my queries during the initial stage.

Quirky

Imo, beginners should go for regulated brokers. Fxpro, aaafx, ic markets and xm are a few good options that you can check out.

destriero

Beginners may have a hard time finding the right brokers. So, it’s completely fine to go by the recommendations. If you don’t understand something about the broker, ask their customer support. The way they treat your queries will let you know whether you should stay with them or not.

Leonardo_2

The broker can give you a minimum entry threshold for trading and that would be a very good start. Since forex is a decentralized market and there is no regulatory body to ensure funds are highly secure with proper regulations, only licensed brokers are the ultimate support. That's why I chose the regulated broker ForexChief as they always guarantee me the lowest zero spread, good leverage of 1:400, as well as reliable protection of my capital in accordance with the rules and a minimum deposit of $10.

Manometer

Go through the forums to get an idea of what other traders have been using. You can also research a bit about different brokers and when you have found a few good ones, you can practice trading with them until you are sure about them.

Remiform

As a newbie, every broker will seem to be a great choice because they are so good at advertising their services. You just have to be careful of the scams. Consider studying the basics so that you can differentiate the brokers on the basis of what they offer and make your choice as per your requirements.

Cervicorn

I prefer a broker with tight spreads and fast order execution so that there is no chance of slippage. A few beginning trades can give an idea about how the broker executes your trades and you can decide how you wish to proceed further.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Best broker so far no issues IC Markets Broker Reviews 1
T Best broker to use and rely on Other Topics 0
S Suggestion Alpari is best broker Forex Broker Reviews 1
N The Best Forex Broker in 2022 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A binary broker is the best Binary Options Brokers Discussions 2
T What is the best Forex broker in south Africa General Discussions 9
F Which is the best broker for SA Forex Broker Reviews 0
T The best broker out there Tickmill Forex Broker Reviews 1
G Best and Regulated broker Global Prime Forex Broker Reviews 1
B Best Broker in South Africa General Discussions 1
encorecapitals MORNING OUTLOOK The BEST FOREX BROKER Forex Broker Reviews 2
N Best Forex Broker To Trade Nasdaq Forex Broker Reviews 9
T Whats the best broker for backtesting an EA Forex Education 3
M assist me with best broker Forex Broker Reviews 2
T Best broker for a beginner? General Discussions 8
C which is the best broker Trading Systems and Strategies 4
G What is the best broker in your opinion? General Discussions 26
M Suggestion Best BTCUSD Broker except FXWonder Forex Broker Reviews 1
I Is hot forex a good broker or what are the best broker for beginners with educational courses and study material? Hot Forex Broker Reviews 5
G General Best Broker for you guys? Trading Systems and Strategies 4
F General What is the best broker? General Discussions 3
G BEST FUTURES TRADING BROKER?? General Discussions 0
J This the best broker for people out of USA IC Markets Broker Reviews 0
S Suggestion Which is best forex broker for USA? General Discussions 6
O Which broker is best for Trading volatility ? Forex Broker Reviews 0
S The Best Forex broker reviews Forex Broker Reviews 3
M Please help me to find the best broker Forex Broker Reviews 5
K Which broker is best for Trading volatility. MetaTrader 10
S Best money withdraw broker Trading Systems and Strategies 0
R What is the best broker for nas100 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K BEST FOREX BROKER FOR WORK MetaTrader 0
F Forex News Best Broker Of All Time. IC Markets Broker Reviews 0
B Broker used by one of South Africa’s best FX Pro Forex Broker Reviews 0
FortuneP13 the fx broker is it best to use ? FX Pro Forex Broker Reviews 1
R Best Broker in forex market Forex Education 0
S what is the best forex broker to join Forex Signals and Pamm 5
W Need Help > Best Broker MetaTrader 3
T Suggestion Exness the best broker for small accounts in forex today Forex Broker Reviews 3
E best broker for forex trading MetaTrader 20
jerrymarvis Which broker is best to use for trading synth MetaTrader 0
R Best Broker for Scalping Forex Education 3
A Best Forex Broker For Trading Currency Forex Broker Reviews 11
R Best broker to use MT5? MetaTrader 2
I Looking for the best broker to trade gold? General Discussions 5
F Best Forex Broker with High Leverage and Fast Withdrawal Forex Broker Reviews 13
M What is the best Binary Trading broker or app General Discussions 3
T How can i chose a best broker which is reliable and trustable? Forex Broker Reviews 4
phumzo which is the best broker for EA's General Discussions 0
J what is the best nasdaaq 100 broker in South africa General Discussions 4
Q As a broker, how can I find the best liquidity provider? General Discussions 1