What's new

Why is Forex Education so expensive?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Tshireletso

This post might offend or trigger some emotion to some if not most people and for that I am so sorry in advance.

Over the past few years we have seen quite a number of Forex "Gurus" open up companies telling people they teach people how to trade.

We have noticed how EXPENSIVE these guys are and my question to all these people is , How do you expect an unemployed person to come out of poverty with your prices being so ridiculous?

You say , you wanna help people yet you are charging a ridiculous amount of money to spend a few hours with these people teaching them something that you Copied and pasted into your laptop.

You want to end poverty? Reduce your prices, do it for the love not the money.

Most of these fake forex Guru's do not know how to trade forex themselves so they create 2 demo accounts and place buy positions on one and sell positions on the other, whichever has profits they would show that to the public. that's how they draw people in, It sucks but we just got to be aware.

It is also expensiive becuase thats the only way they make money. If they make money from trading they will not charge as much. They will even give it free for you to trade with them.

It is also expensiive becuase thats the only way they make money. If they make money from trading they will not charge as much. They will even give it free for you to trade with them.
I honestly agree with you there ay ... I recently learnt of this other guy called 'The trading guy' he literally offers free lessons ay ...I've been following him for quite some time now and he's super transparent, and he's quite good ...

Most are fake. Don't believe amost of them.. You can get most of the information free.
The biggest problem is , people always wanna take the easy way out instead of taking the time to actually read what's on the internet.

Ive never spent money on any lessons and all I did was do my research, download material and find out the basics ... Those basics have helped me ALOT ...

Most of these fake forex Guru's do not know how to trade forex themselves so they create 2 demo accounts and place buy positions on one and sell positions on the other, whichever has profits they would show that to the public. that's how they draw people in, It sucks but we just got to be aware.
And I actually know quite a few "Mentors" that do exactly that ...

most forex gurus especia;l;y on social media like instagram or fb are scammers. they cant even trade correctly and just rehash useless advice that you can get for free. that how they make money lmao

It's most of all a billions daily business. So anyone that is involved in this business asks the most he can , especially from newbies...

This post might offend or trigger some emotion to some if not most people and for that I am so sorry in advance.

Over the past few years we have seen quite a number of Forex "Gurus" open up companies telling people they teach people how to trade.

We have noticed how EXPENSIVE these guys are and my question to all these people is , How do you expect an unemployed person to come out of poverty with your prices being so ridiculous?

You say , you wanna help people yet you are charging a ridiculous amount of money to spend a few hours with these people teaching them something that you Copied and pasted into your laptop.

They simply make money out of these lessons and indicators or systems that they sell that's why they in a way force people to get lessons and pay for signals. That's why I don't believe in mentors. I feel like it limits one to learn from other resources.

I honestly agree with you there ay ... I recently learnt of this other guy called 'The trading guy' he literally offers free lessons ay ...I've been following him for quite some time now and he's super transparent, and he's quite good ...
Yes and there's a trader on YT called Trader Exx. He offers free quality content.

All those learning material being sold online by the gurus are already available online for free. The problem is, people don't want to spend their time researching they'll rather spend money!

They put an expensive price tag so that people thought they are learning something that can really make money which in fact is readily available FREE on the internet.

I’ve realized they have this belief system where they think if you can pay for regular education which is a long term investment then you can pay for their which will also make you money over time , patience & consistency in learning & implementing but some of them just want money so they can keep up their standard of living

There are enough applicants so the offer is law ...... While when you think about it everything is already free

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.