What's new

Strategy YMS Scalper v2.0 Non-repaint Forex Trading Indicator 2020

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes
hi there , so im having success with this indicator now but i want to try it on hieken ashi candles. does anyone have any backtest data?

Most technical indicators dont look forward. They all look backwards after the actions. This makes most of them useless

No indicator can look into the future this is not logical but looking into the past can give a good hint for future movements

Thanks for the update need to check out now. Please endeavor to help us out when you discover more strategy.

100% non-repaint signal indicator. 170 trades taken in 5 trading days. 166wins and 4 loss. The best scalper indicator in forex trading. Sure 5 to 10pips directional trend scalper indicator. Your experience with this YMS SCALPER indicator will blow your mind.
Thank you very much for sharing, I will test now on demo.

100% non-repaint signal indicator. 170 trades taken in 5 trading days. 166wins and 4 loss. The best scalper indicator in forex trading. Sure 5 to 10pips directional trend scalper indicator. Your experience with this YMS SCALPER indicator will blow your mind.
Finally a system that doesnt repaint:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.