What's new

Indicator YMS Scalper Indicator

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes
Thank you for the indicator. Have read from people that they got good results. Thanks. Does it still work?

I bought both Pro and Scalper. Even the Scalper claimed to be 100% non repaint but it repaint after next candle formed. I've tried them on 1H TimeFrame for 2 weeks and now I am gonna throw it:mad:
You are very right, the indicator is unable to detect end of trend as believed like that. It works fine when you are with trend and dissapear when the trend is still continuing. So still like every other indicators.

For you to enjoy this indicator and likes of Agimmat because they work in the same way....just add a very powerful currency meter to it so that you will be able to know may be is right to enter or not

Hi Guys, look what I found about this Product….

YMS PRO & Scalper indicator Seller,
Be careful this guy is Scammer.
he shows daily result in closed profit so how does he trade??

He opens buy or sell position as per signal and put 10 pip profit so those trades work it will hit take profit those did not it will go in losses but he doesn’t close them because he trade on Demo account. so only wining trades result will be displayed in closed trade for that day but trades running in losses is bigger than winning. so please do not fall in trap by paying 479 USD from both the indicators it repent and gives falls signal and its difficult to communicate with the seller since he hardly replies to any message in rude way and all the review he put telegram is fake made by himself. so just be careful with guy YMS Indicator seller.
he trades on demo and shows only trades hit by TP and not big losses running in front.

BIG SCAMMER

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.