What's new

Indicator YMS Scalper Indicator

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes
Don't waste your hard earn money on a free indicator you can get... He just changed the names of those indicators... I see more of the features from Agimat... And added one other free indicator to it. Yms repaints both the old classic indicator...

coud anybody post results from real account here(using this system)? please. i heard that if you follow it with discipline it will make your day . thank you

yep,
T
THE SYSTEM IS BAD DON'T TRY IT ON YOUR REAL ACCOUNT YOU HOLDING SAME VERSION AS THE OWNER

yesp. unfortunately, i am using a live account. i was lucky with the gbp volatility and went short after the election, else the account would have blown by now

As for as I know... The indicator repaints and it's a combination of several free indicators put together and given another name

Nice on
yep,

yesp. unfortunately, i am using a live account. i was lucky with the gbp volatility and went short after the election, else the account would have blown by now
you got lucky this time I hope you will the next time out cheers

[QUOTE = "glian, post: 40493, membre: 625"]
Veuillez trouver ci-joint l'indicateur YMS Scalper et l'indicateur YMS Pro
[MEDIA = youtube] neuZWpBwO3Q [/ MEDIA]
[/CITATION]

Supper indicateurs

Enjoy our end of the Year / New year promo and get any of our premium EAS at 50% discount. The Ea is profitable and safe and with low drawdown, can work on minimum balance of $20 only.

Chat WHATSAPP +2349072822255 to get it.

Thanks so much for sharing... Well, I think the yms indicators is just a clone of some indicators that are available for free online, put together with some strategies... I stand to be corrected but from I can see from the image displayed

I bought both Pro and Scalper. Even the Scalper claimed to be 100% non repaint but it repaint after next candle formed. I've tried them on 1H TimeFrame for 2 weeks and now I am gonna throw it:mad:
be patient bro ... don't be too easily tempted by profit. He is just an indicator seller.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.