What's new

Indicator A good arrow indicator and trading system for M15

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes
This indicator looks great. I am going to try it ASAP. I changed some of the settings to filter out the false signals. Hopefully it does not repaint. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing, would you explain more in details please. if anyone back test this system please share results.

Thank you very much for the indicator, very impressed, I will try,thank you very much, I will try, the indicator impressed me

i will try it in the 1m chart... this time is the hard trading time.. if you want to see the indicator is useful .. check it in the 1m chart...

This indicator looks great. I am going to try it ASAP. I changed some of the settings to filter out the false signals. Hopefully it does not repaint. Thanks for sharing.
It could repaint as it recalculates...otherwise its not good.... will you share your settings? what did you changed to be better?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.