What's new

anyone is active joining MLM businesses?

I've been in an MLM before and to be honest, it wasn't a great experience. It felt like a strange crossover between all the disadvantages of both employment and freelancing - a lot of work, not much control over my time and my duties, and very unpredictable income (even though they are adamant that all depends on you).

How about you?

deadly4x

worked with a couple different companies. same concept and product between both. it was really apparent who the traders were and the ones that were strictly there to sell a product they barely operate themselves. ended up leaving to follow a specific trader i know personally a mentor per say.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Does Anyone has Binolouis Pro V1 ? they claim it is of 101% accuracy. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D can anyone make this indicator do not repaint MetaTrader 0
R General Anyone know of an EA that beaten the FTMO challenge FTMO 2
R Does anyone Have pending order trading strategy? Interactive Forex Trading 2
R Has anyone tried WYSETRADE? Forex Education 0
R Has anyone tried the SARA EA. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
L General Ftmo is there anyone that past the test here FTMO 0
L General Amy help from anyone with good vps Forex VPS 0
K Hii guys does anyone know about the golden road FX system Trading Systems and Strategies 0
P Hi I am looking for TSI indicator on mt4 platform.anyone has TSI indicator for mt4 ? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
P anyone has a price action book i can read Forex Education 0
K Is there anyone who can assist me with volatility indexes guys? General Discussions 0
I Can anyone suggest a company that is legit invest in that can trade bitcions for I would like to earn more money. Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
I Does anyone have pdf and videos about forex I need to learn if anyone can help. Forex Education 0
L Hi is there anyone with NASDAQ GHOST ROBOT PLATINUM VERSION ? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B Anyone recognise this trading platform? Forex Indicators and Tools 1
T General Anyone with youth in forex system General Discussions 0
T General Anyone else who has the vortex system General Discussions 0
B Anyone have latest update on CTrader news? Ctrader 0
B MT4 android for cellphone, have anyone tried to put EA on it? MetaTrader 2
michael3075 Cobra Algo EA - Please, does anyone have it? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
K Is the anyone with Bheurekso with alerts? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F Hi everyone. Is there anyone who has the complete Forex Master Level Trading system by Nicola Delic...most of the ones I have have, but I either repai Trading Systems and Strategies 1
P Profitable EA Does anyone has the nas killer pro 3.0 MetaTrader 1
N Anyone who is not using Forex fury Robot can download it and using it in live. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
V Does anyone have forex slayer robot Interactive Forex Trading 0
K Does anyone have the licensed version of forex slayer robot Trading Systems and Strategies 8
J General Does anyone have 100pip Climber System Expert Advisor? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
J Does anyone have Forex Cyborg? Glad if somebody will share here. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
J General Does anyone have happy frequency ea? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
J General Does anyone here use leveraged etfs for long term gains Stocks and Indexes 2
M does anyone has this for boom & crash Forex VPS 0
M Anyone offering free VPS Forex VPS 0
Z Anyone here with the Pro Setup VOC Indicator? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
kingPINTD CAN ANYONE KINDLY CONVERT SARA SEMI-AUTO EA FROM MQ4 TO MQ5 MetaTrader 0
Dwine Please can anyone crack the attached EA for me! Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 4
D In need of the PPS anyone Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A Profitable EA Does anyone have Angelic strategy System by Young Amo that is legit and working? Forex Indicators and Tools 2
A Profitable EA Does anyone have Forex Hub system 2021 that is working for meta trader5? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
A Profitable EA Does anyone have PWR Cobra v1.0 Cracked version by John Ghatti without license key Forex Indicators and Tools 4
A Profitable EA Does anyone have John Ghatti Cobra v2.0 that is legit and also working Forex Indicators and Tools 2
A Does anyone have legit Meta Trader 4 or 5 working tools? MetaTrader 0
A Does anyone have a working or legit EA? MetaTrader 2
R Bug nasdaq ghost not working my side anyone to assist ? Complaints and Suggestions 1
I General Hi All im looking to buy Forex Gump is anyone still using it profitably? General Discussions 5
jonas90 Has anyone used MT4 on an M1 Imac? General Discussions 0
R anyone use OPOForex previously ? General Discussions 2
pinakkolada Period Separator Indicator with only 1 line? Anyone? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
B New EA Anyone have Wealth Minister Ultra Pip Scalper ? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
L Anyone with Cobra 2.0 robot? MetaTrader 3