What's new

Scam Alert Be careful for SOME1 CALLED LEGAL TRADER ON TELEGRAM

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Thato

Hello guyz just wanted to inform u about this scammer she scammed me 150$ for a weekend investment.. She call her self #legaltrader1.. OR samething like Dat be careful guyz

Hello guyz just wanted to inform u about this scammer she scammed me 150$ for a weekend investment.. She call her self #legaltrader1.. OR samething like Dat be careful guyz
If you can trade without any emotion, you will get success in your trading life and if you trade with being emotional which most of the Forex traders do, you can never achieve success and lose much in your trading. But as a trader I select ForexOne that is professional and secured Forex broker and they help their clients actively. They always give motivational offers and give expert assistance so that I can trade without being emotional.

It seems there are more scammers in Binary trading than anywhere else. The account managers profit from losing trades. So if they are doing everything to make you lose then I would can stay clear of signal groups on Telegram.

Yes in forex world there are a lot of scammer trying to scam people, either by selling forex indicator or EA or profit sharing.

We need to do extensive due diligence before we invest our hard earn money nowadays, so we won't get scammed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.