What's new

Bender V2 EA Result and Performace

krmughal

I have used so many EAs but among all of them, Bender is performing very well to date.
I am sharing my results, do not use it in hurry, always test it before using.
I have backtested in December 2020 on all pairs but found GU the best pair for this EA

Attachments

cchong

Thanks for sharing the EA. Would you also share your recommended settings as follow:
1. Minimum Deposit:
2. Time Frame:
3. Leverage:
4. Pair: GBPUSD?
5. Settings:
a.) Lot size
b.) others.....
6. Any potential risks that you see with this EA and your recommendations on how to deal with those risks. Thanks.

krmughal

Thanks for sharing the EA. Would you also share your recommended settings as follow:
1. Minimum Deposit:
2. Time Frame:
3. Leverage:
5. Settings:
a.) Lot size
b.) others.....
6. Any potential risks that you see with this EA and your recommendations on how to deal with those risks. Thanks.
1- $500
2- 15M
3- 1:500
4- GBPUSD
5- Lot Size 0.01
6- Multiplier 1.1

I am using it on fixed lot size i.e 0.01 with any multiplier, so far so good

krmughal

1. Minimum Deposit:
2. Time Frame:
3. Leverage:
5. Settings:
a.) Lot size
b.) others.....
In beginning, you should start with H1 time frame then reduce it as per your requirement.

cchong

I have opened a demo account with $100 (leverage1:1000) using your recommended settings which turned out to be opening around 10 trades or so which has almost taken out all my margins and put my account in great risks of force closing all trades and blowing up account pretty soon. I therefore have stopped using that $100 account for testing this EA and I think your recommended balance of $500 is quite necessary as $100 balance account simply won't survive for long. In my opinion maybe $1000 is even safer to use this EA. Just my opnion though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock