What's new

Best currency Pair to trade for safe profit for small account

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes
With a small account there comes a responsibility to keep it safe from losses and grow it bigger. Using major pairs will be considered safer in such situations as they have high liquidity and higher chances of timely order execution.

i think its the EURUSD but find zero spread broker. you can both buy and sell together. and then close the trade one by one

Is EURUSD the only currency pair that is safer to trade with small accounts? Any other currency pair similar to it or suitable for beginner traders even during live trading?

EUR/USD is a good pair for newbie traders and the ones trading small accounts. It is among the least volatile pairs with high liquidity.

I started with EUR/USD because it is easy to trade and has high liquidity. More than that, EUR/USD accounts for more than 80% of everyday trades. It is also the most preferred choice for beginners, but there are other pairs available as well. However, make sure you choose pairs that have high liquidity and medium volatility. Major pairs make good tradable pairs.

I trade with the EURUSD because the currency pair is best even for beginner traders to make good profits even with small accounts.

The EURUSD currency pair is highly liquid and low in volatility, which is why many traders prefer using the EURUSD pair.

The EURUSD is by far the safest currency pair to make profits from, for a small account. It is a major pair with high liquidity and low exchange rates, thereby offering lower spreads. Any beginner trader has this pair as their target pair.

The best currency pair, in my opinion, for smaller accounts and safe profit is the EURUSD because the liquidity is higher and the volatility is lower.

I am able to say that trading the currency pair EUR/USD is more secure, even when trading with smaller accounts. The spreads and volatility on the EUR/USD pair are both relatively low.

EUR/USD and EUR/JPY are one of the best pairs to trade in forex. You can also trade in these pairs as a beginner.

GBPJPY,GBPUSD or EURJPY, EURUSD. From my experience any JPY pair or USD pair really works with small accounts. No crazy spikes on price either unless news

Which currency pair is suitable for beginner traders to trade during live trading that has lower risk and losses?

The EURUSD is the best choice for beginners to begin trading the forex market. It has a high trading volume which makes it comparatively safer and less prone to adverse movements. Therefore, it is suitable for small account holders.

I find the EURUSD more suitable to trade safely because of its low volatility and higher chances of timely order execution.

In my opinion, the major pairs are the best always. They’re less risky and high in liquidity, which makes it easy to earn profits. EUR/USD is the perfect pair for a beginner to start trading and also for a professional to expand his profits.

In my opinion, the major currency pairs are safer to trade, especially the EURUSD. They are much more profitable in my experience since their volatility is lower and the spreads mostly start from 0.0 pips.

In my opinion, the major currency pairs are safer to trade, especially the EURUSD. They are much more profitable in my experience since their volatility is lower and the spreads mostly start from 0.0 pips.
Agree with you. I'd go with EURUSD the majority of the time when trying to play it safe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.