What's new

Best currency Pair to trade for safe profit for small account

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes
You can try your hands on EUR/USD. These pairs are beginner friendly and with less volatility. This currency pair has the currencies from the countries that are the world’s largest economies and are easy to anticipate.

I would advise you to trade EUR/USD as the most significant qualities of a currency are often stability and liquidity. The pair has strong liquidity and volatility, but not excessive volatility. This pair is also the most-traded and most-loved pair. The reason for this is that the Euro and the Dollar are the world's two largest currencies. Other currency pairs to consider are USD/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, and AUD/USD.

The pair doesn't matter hugely to be honest as it depends on how you read the price and opportunities. I like to trade EURUSD and GBPUSD as I read them better personally. Focus on "safe" profit is a myth. You can only control risk so focus on that instead. Find a strategy, back test it and gain a body of data. Then take it live and see how you go.

This is all strategy dependent, ie are you targeting volatility/scalping (that means you want liquid pairs) and another one is mean-reverting (that means you want countries that are closely correlated)

You can experiment with EUR/USD. These pairs have lower volatility and are suitable for beginners.

The currencies in this currency pair are easy to predict and come from the nations with the biggest economies in the world.

Seriously you are so amazing. Your strategies,your signals,all are really very amazing and I love how transparent you are. Seriously speaking there's not a single person who hasn't thought to buy your lifetime subscription after buying your 1 month subscription as trial. If anyone asks for my suggestion on forex signals I always recommend your name cuz for me you are absolutely the best. Seriously pat,you have helped me so much financially through your signals and I'm never ever gonna forget your contribution in the development of my trading life. Love you so much

Hi
I used to trade NZDUSD and AUDUSD for a small account. Liquidity is never a concern for a small account trader in fx market. The key is to avoid high volatile market. Try to learn a range or sideways trading method and start to trade the consolidation phases. Once confidence grows learn the methods to trade the trend.

For new traders, it may be safer to trade major currency pairs such as the EUR/USD or GBP/USD, as they tend to have more liquidity and lower spreads compared to other pairs. This can make them easier to trade and potentially more predictable in terms of price movements.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.