What's new

best currency pair to trade

Every currency pair can be good for a trader if they know how to trade it. There is no such thing as a universally good currency pair - it depends on one's knowledge, strategy, available time, experience and personal preferences, so it is all very subjective. That said, most newbie traders, at least, stick to the most popular currency pairs because there is a lot of free information easily available about them online and move onto the exotics once they learn how to trade those.

i suggest u choose a pair based on volatility.

because if its too volatile and u dont have an edge, ur capital will easily gone.

I agree. Also, if one is a newbie I would recommend against picking a very volatile pair - the rapid changes there will likely increase one's trading anxiety.

I find the best pair for me is the EUR/USD as it has most volatility. But I agree that the best pair is the one that you are most comfortable with.

EUR/USD is pretty good for scalping exactly for that reason. Which other scalping-appropriate currency pairing would you recommend.

Forex itself is already volatile.
But it really depends on what type of trader you are and what strategy you use to identify the best pair that works for you.
For me, since i'm an intraday/swing trend trader, my fav pairs are AUD/NZD, EUR/GBP and GBP/CHF since it trends well in the H4 timeframe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.