What's new

Suggestion Boom And Crash Spike Detector #MT5 – Binary Option Indicator – [Cost $410] – Free Unlimited Version

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes
Boom And Crash Spike Detector #MT5 – Binary Option Indicator – [Cost $410] – Free Unlimited Version
try this
This indicator I alert signal after the spike happened.. for me is not useful.. we need indicator from cashboy fx.. I saw it on YouTube channels with perfectly fine.. we need to buy it

The so-called new version of that indicator repaints. It is not worth it. People rename free indicators and try to sell it. Sadly, if you waste your time trying to use it, you may end up losing your funds to binary.com. We all know it is becoming so challenging to have decent wins trading Crash & Boom on binary.com because at some point the broker manipulates the indices and doesn't allow you to win. Beware and be guarded.
So what indicators do you suggest?

Well My friend, I don't understand how is the system really work. But I used for full day but I did not got any arrows like what he showed in his video, do you have any Idea how is the system work?

The so-called new version of that indicator repaints. It is not worth it. People rename free indicators and try to sell it. Sadly, if you waste your time trying to use it, you may end up losing your funds to binary.com. We all know it is becoming so challenging to have decent wins trading Crash & Boom on binary.com because at some point the broker manipulates the indices and doesn't allow you to win. Beware and be guarded.
Thanks for your candid advise, will like to hear more from you.

Is the old version really not so reliable? Or do we have brokers manipulating their platforms on this? I guess there is enough regulations to guard against that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.