What's new

Cable Update (GBPUSD)

turner12

It's very risky now.
It might have bottomed near term at 1.8834/36 and managing to rally beyond 1.90 again. And if someone expects this, he may not be wrong because stochastic made a positive cross, a doji plus a bullish candle but thats not too enough.

Someone else might come.. and say no, It's going down. and he also has good reasons. Why? GBPUSD almost touch the 1.8967-65 resistance, and it might be a place to find plenty of sellers. Also the bullish candle didn't close above 1.8953 bearish candle open. rather closed at 1.8946

All in all..Bullish trend is not confirmed, it has to make a close above 1.8967, things are pretty much trapped within 1.8834/36 low / bottom and 1.8965/67 high / top. And only IF bears enter to take control now and push prices lower again, most likely we will break the 1.8834.

I am staying out until either side is broken.

Honestly speaking GBP/USD is always crazy as I used this pair a lot on FreshForex broker but what I got is that this is absolutely a betting type so I personally suggest all guys to invest here very carefully otherwise traders might fall in heavy losses.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.