What's new

Profitable EA Traide Ringer v4.02 (New Update)

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes
Traide Ringer is simple to setup. It takes trades in less than 10 minutes. Preloaded settings are ready to work. The proven logic determines the best entry and exit points.

An increasing amount of the trading being done in the Forex market is being performed by Expert Advisors, software that uses Artificial Intelligence (AI). The use of these forex expert advisors is proving, in many cases, to be more successful than just manual trading alone.

SIMPLE SETUP – Take trades in less than 10 minutes.

FULLY OPTIMIZED – Preloaded settings are ready to work.

PROVEN LOGIC – Determines the best entry and exit points.

Receive Accurate Wedge Alerts All Day Long and Enter the Trades You Want.

GRID BASED

HIGH TIME FRAMES

RECOVERY SYSTEM

FULLY OPTIMIZED – Preloaded settings are ready to work

FAST TRADING – Many short trades with small profits

Drawdown is a natural occurrence with any trading and should not cause unnecessary alarm. At the same time, we want to be responsible and make educated decisions that help avoid drawdown at the wrong times.
Floating Drawdown Expectations:
.01 per 1,000$ (Recommended)
Floating Drawdown Expectation= 2-5%
Recommended Equity Protector= 20-25
.02 per 1000$ (Medium Risk) (Higher than Recommended)
Floating Drawdown Expectation= 3-8%
Recommended Equity Protector= 25-30
.03 per 1000$ (HIGH RISK) (Aggressive; not Recommended unless account size is $3,000)
Floating Drawdown Expectation= 6-15%
Recommended Equity Protector= 30
Here are some factors that could cause unexpected drawdown

1. News Events = If the software is running during an Economic News event that can cause high volatility in the market place can result in a higher drawdown experience with the Traide Ringer Software.
  2. Low Liquidity – When running the software during times of low liquidity; Bank Holidays, In between sessions and Fridays. This is because with low liquidity there is less volatility, which results in smaller movements in the market. When this takes place the software has less opportunity to close profit positions so you may experience more drawdown than normal.
  3. Running anything different than the recommended settings the company has provided, such as more aggressive settings and starting the Traide Ringer as soon as the market opens on Sunday when spreads have not normalized.
looks good

Traide ringer is designfor large account and it's swing and hedging strategy, and not design to trade on NFP or any other big news.. So, this is not 100% automatic robot... You may can profit from it slowly but once mistake your account is burnt....so, Understand your risk is the key to get profit from maket.
Minimum balance you suggest?

with level 12, it has a high probability of drawdown of 80%. it would be too high. how is it handling for some of you who are using this.

Thank you. Can't wait to try. I have seen some good and bad stuff about this. Will try on demo account first.

I tried this robot in my demo account but I was not satisfied with the results, maybe it is necessary to review the settings

I use this on Gold at the moment. Forex currency is too volatile. I also use 4.0.3 now, which is the same as version 5 but without Auth. News no longer works as they have upgraded this product to something called Ainstein AI https://auvoriaprime.com/product/ainstein-pkg/. But this EA still works fine. You will need to understand one thing with this EA, do not be greedy. Recommended is to use 0.0.1 per 1K$ but with 2K I still use 0.0.1 as it has a multiplier and multi rings, meaning trend and countertrend are separate rings. Gold is safer now, look at last 6 months, almost perfect for this EA. Otherwise, once we are out of Corona times, put it on EUR/USD or EUR/AUD if you want to earn fast but risky. I have safe settings if you want to use them. Weekly target is 5%. I can easily do 10% but after summer. Increase by 1% every time you hit your target if you want more but with 5%, this EA stops trading by Thursday so you don't trade on Fridays plus not carrying anything forward to the weekend. But Gold is still safe as it not very volatile. So, you won't see any 50+ pips move as EUR/USD does. EUR made me lose 900$ this month within 10 minutes! It's insane. So, I moved everything to Gold for now and using the EA on H4 TF. Range 25, Max levels 8, range multi 1.0, position multi 1.5 You don't need to worry about the news with Gold. Enable 5 days if you want but be safe and only trade Mon to Thu. Good luck! FYI, this EA works best over 10k depo with at least 0.05 lots. You can do 0.1 technically but make sure you use 25 range as with lower it opens too many too soon and as it is using exponents, every order is massive but eventually, the market comes down, and once your earnings are bigger than losses it closes them all. Hence using 25 and not anything lower. You can scalp with this EA too if you use like M15 but lower range but you will need a lot bigger depo and small target.

Truly News Indicator is a good alternative for FFC

Attachments

• Truly News Indicator 2.3.91.ex4
    113.3 KB · Views: 16
Hi friend, does your version of the adviser support stopping news trading?
yes you can set it to stop before and start after however long you'd like. it has been able to trade straight through news dependent on the settings and pair too

Traide Ringer is simple to setup. It takes trades in less than 10 minutes. Preloaded settings are ready to work. The proven logic determines the best entry and exit points.

An increasing amount of the trading being done in the Forex market is being performed by Expert Advisors, software that uses Artificial Intelligence (AI). The use of these forex expert advisors is proving, in many cases, to be more successful than just manual trading alone.

SIMPLE SETUP – Take trades in less than 10 minutes.

FULLY OPTIMIZED – Preloaded settings are ready to work.

PROVEN LOGIC – Determines the best entry and exit points.

Receive Accurate Wedge Alerts All Day Long and Enter the Trades You Want.

GRID BASED

HIGH TIME FRAMES

RECOVERY SYSTEM

FULLY OPTIMIZED – Preloaded settings are ready to work

FAST TRADING – Many short trades with small profits

Drawdown is a natural occurrence with any trading and should not cause unnecessary alarm. At the same time, we want to be responsible and make educated decisions that help avoid drawdown at the wrong times.
Floating Drawdown Expectations:
.01 per 1,000$ (Recommended)
Floating Drawdown Expectation= 2-5%
Recommended Equity Protector= 20-25
.02 per 1000$ (Medium Risk) (Higher than Recommended)
Floating Drawdown Expectation= 3-8%
Recommended Equity Protector= 25-30
.03 per 1000$ (HIGH RISK) (Aggressive; not Recommended unless account size is $3,000)
Floating Drawdown Expectation= 6-15%
Recommended Equity Protector= 30
Here are some factors that could cause unexpected drawdown

1. News Events = If the software is running during an Economic News event that can cause high volatility in the market place can result in a higher drawdown experience with the Traide Ringer Software.
  2. Low Liquidity – When running the software during times of low liquidity; Bank Holidays, In between sessions and Fridays. This is because with low liquidity there is less volatility, which results in smaller movements in the market. When this takes place the software has less opportunity to close profit positions so you may experience more drawdown than normal.
  3. Running anything different than the recommended settings the company has provided, such as more aggressive settings and starting the Traide Ringer as soon as the market opens on Sunday when spreads have not normalized.
Have you tested this robot? What are the results?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.