What's new

Traide Ringer Version 4.01 15% weekly profit

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes
Which I know before about the NFP - Week, due to the DD lost 40% of my live account.
Is some sort of calendar where you see all the holidays and day’s / weeks when not to run your EA? :unsure:

yes
Which I know before about the NFP - Week, due to the DD lost 40% of my live account.
Is some sort of calendar where you see all the holidays and day’s / weeks when not to run your EA? :unsure:
yes there is, go to "FOREXFACTORY.COM" it shows all the economic news coming up, set it to a weekly update that way when you see the non farm coming you don't use the E.A

I am using Traide Ringer v4.01, i already found the best SET file that can profit 15% weekly with maximum 20% drawdown. I am hapoy to share with you my SET File and also i hope someone can give me a latest version v4.02. Happy Trading.
I have the 4.02 version if you're still looking, i can send you it if you share your set file with me as well

Hello to all dear friends. I am a programmer and I can convert your system to Expert or Indicator at a low cost. Please send me a message to register your order.

you can disable the EA during the news with another robot,
so you could avoid high risk but for my point of view martingale will blow the account, sooner or later.
strong backrend can kill.

I am using Traide Ringer v4.01, i already found the best SET file that can profit 15% weekly with maximum 20% drawdown. I am hapoy to share with you my SET File and also i hope someone can give me a latest version v4.02. Happy Trading.
I have all the versions of the traide ringer, just tell me which version you want in exchange for your set

I use the provided calculator excel file for Traide Ringer. Gives 15% profit in just the first 2 days. I am trying to aim for 20% next week.

I have had good results with a demo account with 4.03 at a low risk conservative setting but can't get it to work live

forexcracked has traide ringer 4.02 available. i have been getting double trades both directions though. have you noticed that with 4.01 version?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.