What's new

Profitable EA trade ringer expert advisor 4.02

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes
It should have stopped at 8 levels, but kept on opening level 7 many times, then opened an extra level 6, and each time the lot size increasing...

I think running Traide ringer on conservative settings on daily chart is "fairly safe" for a martingale style ea, and it can still make a few percent a week... But when I know someone making 30% a week on gold h4, I want it to work :)

But clearly for me it doesn't work, maybe the issue is Roboforex my broker, but I have used other EA's that open alot of trades and haven't had an issue, I think this EA is faulty with the trades it opens...

5.02 is available from the seller you don't like, I understand your reasons about him, but he has always provided what I asked for

I've had the EA open and close multiple trades when I added it to 3 or more currency pairs. For this reason, I stuck with only 1 currency pair. It's possible this is the case for version 4.03 which is what i was using. For some reason, I feel like the EA is trading differently than it did in March and April. It trades much worse.

I've also added the EA to gold for the past week and I can't say I am impressed. Not sure who can make 30% per week on gold with this ea. I have a hard time believing that. I've got interesting results trading on GbpCad.

I've had the EA open and close multiple trades when I added it to 3 or more currency pairs. For this reason, I stuck with only 1 currency pair. It's possible this is the case for version 4.03 which is what i was using. For some reason, I feel like the EA is trading differently than it did in March and April. It trades much worse.

I've also added the EA to gold for the past week and I can't say I am impressed. Not sure who can make 30% per week on gold with this ea. I have a hard time believing that. I've got interesting results trading on GbpCad.

When you say it opens and closes multiple trades what do you mean? lots of trades in different directions, or more levels than it should in the same direction? Actually I tried it on demo one week and it did make 30% on gold, but on live it blew my accounts, I'm now testing on demo with a different broker.

I'm thinking of trying it with EURCHF as it's a more stable currency, I also try to set only to trade until Tuesday or Wednesday

When you say it opens and closes multiple trades what do you mean? lots of trades in different directions, or more levels than it should in the same direction? Actually I tried it on demo one week and it did make 30% on gold, but on live it blew my accounts, I'm now testing on demo with a different broker.

I'm thinking of trying it with EURCHF as it's a more stable currency, I also try to set only to trade until Tuesday or Wednesday

I mean this:

Over 30 trades in less than 1 minute. No idea why but it happened when I added the EA to 3 or more charts.

I tired EurChf and didn't get many trades going. Perhaps with a smaller level but you will also get smaller profits. Have a look at GbpCad. It did good when the Gbp was trending up but not when it was trading down.

Here is what i mean by double orders:

I mean this:

Over 30 trades in less than 1 minute. No idea why but it happened when I added the EA to 3 or more charts.

I tired EurChf and didn't get many trades going. Perhaps with a smaller level but you will also get smaller profits. Have a look at GbpCad. It did good when the Gbp was trending up but not when it was trading down.

Hey thanks for the info, yes clearly there are still lots of bugs with traide ringer, it seems its better to use with less pairs.

But the max levels function for me isn't working correctly, even with one pair, and I think I only noticed it as I tried on H4 and not daily, as H4 tends to open more positions

Hey thanks for the info, yes clearly there are still lots of bugs with traide ringer, it seems its better to use with less pairs.

But the max levels function for me isn't working correctly, even with one pair, and I think I only noticed it as I tried on H4 and not daily, as H4 tends to open more positions
Lol. I only used it on 1H. What version of TR are you using? 4.02 or 4.03?

I mean this:

Actually I've just tested it on eurchf on daily and it's opening two trades, and next level two trades etc... Yet on eurusd, cadchf etc on daily only one trade, and eurchf H4 only one trade opens, very strange!

Actually I've just tested it on eurchf on daily and it's opening two trades, and next level two trades etc... Yet on eurusd, cadchf etc on daily only one trade, and eurchf H4 only one trade opens, very strange!
It also depends on what broker you are using. I tried it on IG,AAAFX and Pepperstone and the best results i got from AAAFX. So that might be significant. I'd definitely like to try version 5.02 but the version that was shared on this forum works only for 3 days.

How is gold looking right now??? :LOL:

It also depends on what broker you are using. I tried it on IG,AAAFX and Pepperstone and the best results i got from AAAFX. So that might be significant. I'd definitely like to try version 5.02 but the version that was shared on this forum works only for 3 days.

Thanks I'll take a look at AAAFX, and yeah it was a time limited version, the seller sold it as free but it wasn't :LOL:

And with the gold spoke both my demo accounts with pax forex are still alive!! 20% drawdown at the moment...

Thanks I'll take a look at AAAFX, and yeah it was a time limited version, the seller sold it as free but it wasn't :LOL:

And with the gold spoke both my demo accounts with pax forex are still alive!! 20% drawdown at the moment...
I ran AAAFX and IG at the same time and with the same EA settings. On AAAFX there were more trades.

Gold seems to be in an uptrend right now so the DD might get bigger. That is the risk of running multiple pairs on a martingale EA. I'd prefer it if the EA was trading with the trend instead of opening multiple positions all the way to the bottom of the trading account.:LOL:

I mean this:

I believe this happens when your equity protector has kicked in. this software either has a bug it or is purposes done. When the equity protector kicks in, instead of it closing all open trades and calling it a day, the software carries on opening a trade and then automatically closing that trade striaght away and you pay the commision. This goes on until it depletes your account. your best bet is to leave equity protector at 100% and monitor your MT4 often.

I believe this happens when your equity protector has kicked in. this software either has a bug it or is purposes done. When the equity protector kicks in, instead of it closing all open trades and calling it a day, the software carries on opening a trade and then automatically closing that trade striaght away and you pay the commision. This goes on until it depletes your account. your best bet is to leave equity protector at 100% and monitor your MT4 often.
Good to know. What kind of results do you get if you put the EA on a higher timeframe, 4H or Daily? I've only used it on 1H.

How the system works
Take 3 currency pairs combine them and rotate them like a wheel
Example AUD/JPY USD/JPY AUD/USD
As one is in drawdown, two are in profit
or 2 are in drawdown while one is in profit

Conservative setting- one ring
Medium setting- one ring higher lot size
Aggressive setting- two rings

Charts- 4hr and 1 day

Recommend run Sunday-Wednesday

Which currency pairs does the Traide Ringer trade?
These are the pairs that work in a synergistic way most of the time, which allows the Traide Ringer to profit on one pair while another pair is in a negative profit.

1. AUDUSD
  2. AUDJPY
  3. EURAUD
  4. EURJPY
  5. EURUSD
  6. USDJPY

Drawdown is a natural occurrence with any trading and should not cause unnecessary alarm. At the same time, we want to be responsible and make educated decisions that help avoid drawdown at the wrong times.
Floating Drawdown Expectations:
.01 per 1,000$ (Recommended)
Floating Drawdown Expectation= 2-5%
Recommended Equity Protector= 20-25
.02 per 1000$ (Medium Risk) (Higher than Recommended)
Floating Drawdown Expectation= 3-8%
Recommended Equity Protector= 25-30
.03 per 1000$ (HIGH RISK) (Aggressive; not Recommended unless account size is $3,000)
Floating Drawdown Expectation= 6-15%
Recommended Equity Protector= 30
Here are some factors that could cause unexpected drawdown
  1. News Events = If the software is running during an Economic News event that can cause high volatility in the market place can result in a higher drawdown experience with the Traide Ringer Software.
  2. Low Liquidity – When running the software during times of low liquidity; Bank Holidays, In between sessions and Fridays. This is because with low liquidity there is less volatility, which results in smaller movements in the market. When this takes place the software has less opportunity to close profit positions so you may experience more drawdown than normal.
  3. Running anything different than the recommended settings the company has provided, such as more aggressive settings and starting the Traide Ringer as soon as the market opens on Sunday when spreads have not normalized.
this like the dragon ea .. high risk

Yes this is what has happened with me, so I used that and also a separate equity protector, and it still started back up again eith two
I ran AAAFX and IG at the same time and with the same EA settings. On AAAFX there were more trades.

Gold seems to be in an uptrend right now so the DD might get bigger. That is the risk of running multiple pairs on a martingale EA. I'd prefer it if the EA was trading with the trend instead of opening multiple positions all the way to the bottom of the trading account.:LOL:

The dd has completely recovered!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.