What's new

Profitable EA trade ringer expert advisor 4.02

3.30 star(s) 14 Votes
glian you are awesome!! :cool:
i will check it out and test it the next weeks. also i will try the USDCAD pair. in the past i worked on EURUSD, USDJPY and EURJPY ring with 1000€ and 0,01 lot.
is there a changelog from TR4.03 to TR5.02?

Reactions: jss
Find attached latest 5.02 version. Enjoy:)
Best pairs EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD..
Time Frame: Daily

I have a important question.

Traid Ringer stopped to get updates. the company closed, and made a new product:

it is called "ainstein"

is this the trade ringer 5.02, that you shared?

can you explain that please? is it the same as ainstein? or how/where you got it from?

ty

I talked to the audience. trade ringer 5.02 is still the old product. which had many bugs. like double trades and stuff. that forced a lot of DD in many cases.

so there is an new software, called ainstein, that I linked. is the same product, just way better. more options. more fixes. less DD and better results.

the problem is, that their files are protected, and you cant crack them. thats what they told me.

but I dont know, if anyone can get them.

I talked to the audience. trade ringer 5.02 is still the old product. which had many bugs. like double trades and stuff. that forced a lot of DD in many cases.

so there is an new software, called ainstein, that I linked. is the same product, just way better. more options. more fixes. less DD and better results.

the problem is, that their files are protected, and you cant crack them. thats what they told me.

that version does work as its been cracked.

F
This bot needs to be run on a VPS, on a vent account unless u can afford $10,000 standard account with low leverage, otherwise u can make money from it.

Also keep Ur earnings conservative and withdraw atleast monthly

Yeah, I let it run until tue or wed, depending on the week outlook and trends. Most (and biggest) losses I made because I wanted to maximize my profit and let TR run on thu and fri which often ended up with a huge dd over/after the weekend. Now I prefer to analyze the market on those days and maybe open a trade or two manually.

I know, I've been using the same setting before (or after v3 or v4 came). Yeah, that looks a very nice range level for yen pairs. I only wish I could set the SL to 300 or even 400 pips. Maybe when we get the source code ;)

I burnt many demos as well :LOL:

Wise words (y) Well done, mate!

Would you mind sharing your exact settings? Thanks

Do you let it trade overnight? My position size multiplier is 1.15. I've used that since the beginning and i didn't even think of changing that. I did play with the "Range between levels" value. The JPY currency can move a lot in a single session. I keep it at around 33 instead of the 21.

I've crashed many demo accounts in the past trading manually or using different EA's but if I can find a method to succeed and grow my account in demo over time, I'm confident I can do the same in a live account. The best training is to get results over time as the markets will show you things that you don't expect and can't predict. If you can keep your money you are ahead of 80% of the traders out there.I know I am a tiny little fish so it is best to wait for the whales and sharks to make their move before you make any move and go along for the ride.

The low lot size makes me avoid getting emotional knowing that even a temporary DD will not destroy my account. Btw, my largest DD so far is 1.5%. I can live with that. I also might not trade for a day or two or have to wait for the news to pass. I'm learning to be patient and reap the rewards in the end. I only made 5$ the other day and I am happy with that. It's 5$ i didn't have yesterday. Other days I make 50$ or even 100$ and I am just as happy about it.

Patience Training Example :)

Good luck, patience and lack of greed to us all and we might just be able to make easy passive income in the long run! clapping hands:love:;)

Also your settings?

I have this template and think the conservative one is best really for safety, your settings sound similar

Attachments

• Traide Ringer Settings Chart.jpg
    Traide Ringer Settings Chart.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 57

Protected in the sense that you can't download them from the VPS. They could even have all sorts of security features but the human brain is very creative and can find ways around it. A good example is the ILok dongle used as physical protection for music software. Hackers managed to crack that. it took a long time but with perseverance and creativity you can get it done.

Btw, since you can't download it, has anyone thought about e-mailing the EA to themselves? Just a thought.

Protected in the sense that you can't download them from the VPS. They could even have all sorts of security features but the human brain is very creative and can find ways around it. A good example is the ILok dongle used as physical protection for music software. Hackers managed to crack that. it took a long time but with perseverance and creativity you can get it done.

Btw, since you can't download it, has anyone thought about e-mailing the EA to themselves? Just a thought.

Hey did you demo account blow? I see the myfxbook link doesn't work...

Hey did you demo account blow? I see the myfxbook link doesn't work...
Yup. I started taking bigger risks since it was a demo account. The fact that the EA opened double positions didn't help either. The problems started when I let the trades carry on for days or weeks. I hear that version 5.02 doesn't open double trades so maybe that is better but so far it was mostly a bust. What results did you get?

Cheers

Yup. I started taking bigger risks since it was a demo account. The fact that the EA opened double positions didn't help either. The problems started when I let the trades carry on for days or weeks. I hear that version 5.02 doesn't open double trades so maybe that is better but so far it was mostly a bust. What results did you get?

Cheers

You mean double trades in the same direction?

I tried it on gold as someone told me they did well with it (high risk of course)... But I tried it twice and it just opened a crazy number of trades, more levels than it should, maybe that's what you are talking about?

Look at the screenshots

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200629-144218.png
    Screenshot_20200629-144218.png
    260.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20200629-144250.png
    Screenshot_20200629-144250.png
    258 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20200629-141201.png
    Screenshot_20200629-141201.png
    251.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20200629-141211.png
    Screenshot_20200629-141211.png
    250.1 KB · Views: 13

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.