What's new

Profitable EA Trade Ringer V4.01 Latest

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes
I have now tested version 4.01 and 4.03

both with different settings, because I already know the EA and have been working with it for some time. in both versions the NewsFilter does not work, in addition version 4.01 is a bit buggy, the % results are not added correctly over all running windows.

otherwise the versions work. I did last week with low risk 3% and medium risk 10%.

okay. so the old Traid RInger is down. the software had a lot of issues. which always went into high DD and acc blows, at some point.

but there is the new product of them. it is the same software, just improved. they renamed it, and changed some important stuff.

is anyone good here in cracking? or how did you guys cracked the old traid ringer versions? can somebody crack the new EA of them and share it in the forums?

I will give you the new product link.

you can free try it for one week. please try it out. or ask somebody to crack it.

it is way better then the old traid ringer. as everyone who is using it told me.

it is called Ainstein now. please try to crack it. or ask somebody who is good at doing that.

I have now tested version 4.01 and 4.03

both with different settings, because I already know the EA and have been working with it for some time. in both versions the NewsFilter does not work, in addition version 4.01 is a bit buggy, the % results are not added correctly over all running windows.

otherwise the versions work. I did last week with low risk 3% and medium risk 10%.
hello dou you have any backtest??

dude. the old traid ringer is NOT a good software. I used it for over half a year. or longer. and I know its results. but I know that it has some stupid bugs. like double trades and stuff. which will burn and break the account at some point. ALWAYS!!! - we should focus on the new software, that I linked. because it has fixed all those issues. does anyone know somebody who can crack this, what I linked?

dude. the old traid ringer is NOT a good software. I used it for over half a year. or longer. and I know its results. but I know that it has some stupid bugs. like double trades and stuff. which will burn and break the account at some point. ALWAYS!!! - we should focus on the new software, that I linked. because it has fixed all those issues. does anyone know somebody who can crack this, what I linked?
A back test is not possible. the Traderinger is not software that you have to set up and simply run. you may have to readjust them every week, because the news must always be observed, which may have an impact on trading. there is e.g. even weeks, days or periods, you shouldn't be traveling at all.
then you just didn't set it correctly. I've been using it for over a year. I had exactly twice a higher loss, but that was due to my greed, because I wasn't going fast enough. with conservative attitudes and a small% gain every week, things go great. and a maximum of only 3 currency pairs.

where is the link ?

and for what is it good for? when I have to trade half a yeah ultra safe, with small gains, growing just a little, and in one dangerous week, or something unexpected happens, and my acc is blown?

cause that is, what trade ringer is doing. and this is pretty bad. very bad way to make money.

the new software fixed some DD and double trades issues too.

someone needs to crack it.

and for what is it good for? when I have to trade half a yeah ultra safe, with small gains, growing just a little, and in one dangerous week, or something unexpected happens, and my acc is blown?

cause that is, what trade ringer is doing. and this is pretty bad. very bad way to make money.

the new software fixed some DD and double trades issues too.

someone needs to crack it.
theres a version available on here, https://www.forexforum.co/threads/trade-ringer-expert-advisor-4-02.5625/page-7

If you want a copy email me.

thanks

ehm. I am a bit confused? it is called traid ringer 5.02? is it that ainstein version that I linked?

I thought it is a complete new EA? with other name?
Einstein is in theory the same software with added features. Traide ringer v5.02 is the last version eaeconomy made as the company now has shut down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.