What's new

Profitable EA Trade Ringer V4.01 Latest

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes
I manage to get it to work properly last Thursday and using $90 capital and trading with 0.01 lot i am getting around $50 profit and this week i am trying with 0.02 and as of now my balance is $316. The DD with 0.02 is around 20%. But I am just using the EA to enter trade and I am closing the trade myself and the result is freaking good. I wonder is there any kind soul out there that have Trade Ringer v4.02 can send me and let me try?

Hi Tiger. These sounds good. I was told that its not good to invest below $1,000 blow but as you testified clapping handsclapping hands I kinda thinking that i will try too? doe these have a manual guide to install the TRV4.01?

Wondering if anyone had same results when starting traipse ringer keeps closing quickly at $0.23 losses is something wrong in my settings

I can also give you information about the settings when I get the traideringer

From September 19 to February 20 I traded my account from € 40,000 to € 72,500, then unfortunately Corona-Virus came and I lost a part (but only because I had not followed the settings and had a currency pair with me that should not be used).

Hey,
thanks, but what is minimum balance to start with it?
Their recommendation was 0,01 lot per $1000. So the minimum amount would be $1000. There were some who ran on a $500 account (i.e. 0,02lot per $1000) but their accounts blew regularly.

thank you,Please what is the best time frame for this EA
Their recommended time frame is daily. It is also possible to operate on 4H. But then the traideringer opens much more trades and you are at risk getting a high drawdown if the chart goes against you.

how many in total pairs can i trade with the EA ?
Thanks again for the share!
You can basically run every pair but that is not recommended.

Mid of last year their recommendation was EURUSD/EURJPY/USDJPY (referred to as main ring) for accounts below (I think) $3000 and EURUSD/EURJPY/USDJPY plus EURAUD/AUDUSD/AUDJPY for accounts above that size. Later that year they removed EURAUD and some time later they recommended to use only the main ring. I guess each limitation came after some market situation in which some people crashed their accounts.
Many users also use GBP or NZD pairs as these have high movements and thus provide great profits. All of these pairs work fantastic until the movement is too strong in one direction and the drawdown kills your account. It's the known problem of all Martingale EAs.

In retrospective (I crashed my account with EURAUD) I would recommend only the main ring. The problem with the paid account is that you want to earn the monthly fee and thus go for higher risk. If it's for free, better go slow and steady.

tested... with provided set file ... very huge DD, martingale system.
small equity will be blown up.
cent account is suit for this EA, $200 will be a good start.
Martingle
Can also be a good system if the risk is control well and the profit is great

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.