What's new

Profitable EA Trade Ringer V4.01 Latest

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes
Does anyone test this EA on real or demo account can share the result Thanks
yes, i had it on my real account from June 19 to february 20. however not only version 4.01, (all versions from 1.0 to version 5.03).

therefore i am unable to display statistics specifically for this version

I am using TR for almost 3 months now and i got weekly profit 15-25% per week with 25% maximum drawdown. Timeframe Daily!!! Hoping to download the full version of v4.02 if there's available.
That's awesome results :) What pairs? Are you using the setfile in the zip or your own? What account size did you start with? Hoping to do a better test of it soon :)

yes, i had it on my real account from June 19 to february 20. however not only version 4.01, (all versions from 1.0 to version 5.03).

therefore i am unable to display statistics specifically for this version

xxneoxx1983 how did you do,? Because I've also been using it since the end of may 2019 in I lost quite some money despite "conservative" settings.

hi everybody !
what settings for this EA please ?
ranger multiplier ?
position size multiplier ?
max number lot ?
etc ...
Please

Heard many good things bout traderinger. I tested it myself and results were quite nice until the maket goes strong in one direction. Then traderinger cant recover from that and has horrible drawdowns. e.g. 30% in one day. Thanks god I only used it on a demo account in this case. You definitely shall only use it from Monday till Wednesday. From then on market is to volatile and can burn your earnings.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.