What's new

Profitable EA trade ringer expert advisor 4.02

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes
Thank you. I will give it a go.

Do you have a robot for MT5?

Do you have a robot for Boom and Crash?

I am using the full version of the traide ringer 4.02 and have tested a unlocked v4.01 and it doesn't work
Version V4.01 is the one I have and it works perfectly, even with gold. It's a matter of finding the right parameters and having the right money and managing risk.

Hello!
I test the 4.03 at the moment, but I am not sure about the correct position of the dll file in the folder of the mt4.
in which folder should I insert the dll?
Thank you!
Best regards
Flyfisher
inside the MQL4 folder there is a subfolder called library, that's where you must put the DLL

Of course, i forgot to add more details.
Pairs were EURUSD EURJPY AND USDJPY.
Account size was $1000 with 0.01 lots size on each currency running D1.
Multiplier 1.3 and Range around 30.
Settings were changed accordingly as to the market movement but the account blown when EURUSD and USDJPY started trending for long long time without retracement.

Fortunately I was late to join the party and only in demo. The other people were in for a year and making crazy profits, paying the subsciption :ROFLMAO: (mine was free from here thank you guyss!!) until the inevitable..
I recommend $ 1,000 for each open pair and a 0.01 lot.

When the market is almost stopped, which is not moving, we can lower the timeframe to 4H, but we can be aware that we are taking more risk.

If you are watching the market then YES maybe, BUT Tyler Mckenzie one of the main MLM guys woth traide ringer had over 100k in traide ringer on several accounts, he watched the market and tried to exit every week before Thursday Friday etc, and whenhe got caught out just like many others and all his account blew except 1D last year, so for me always 1D

Version V4.01 is the one I have and it works perfectly, even with gold. It's a matter of finding the right parameters and having the right money and managing risk.

v4.01 may work perfectly for you that you know, but it does have errors, I just can't remember what the are

v4.01 may work perfectly for you that you know, but it does have errors, I just can't remember what the are
I do not dispute that it has some errors, but it is the one that I have and is, therefore, the one that I am currently using. I don't know anything, I'm just looking for the best parameters to get benefits. At first it was a regular demo, until I found the parameters (which I think are good) that are going great, for the moment. When transferring it to a real account, it did not go so well and I had to adjust the parameters again, since I almost burned the accounts in their entirety. And for now, now if they are going well, we will see throughout the year how it works.
By the way, which version do you recommend? Original or modified version ??

Good to know. What kind of results do you get if you put the EA on a higher timeframe, 4H or Daily? I've only used it on 1H.
I only use it only daily as I found anything lower it just open up too many orders. and can lead to big DD. I use very conservative setting and profit minimally. sunday to monday/tuesday

I do not dispute that it has some errors, but it is the one that I have and is, therefore, the one that I am currently using. I don't know anything, I'm just looking for the best parameters to get benefits. At first it was a regular demo, until I found the parameters (which I think are good) that are going great, for the moment. When transferring it to a real account, it did not go so well and I had to adjust the parameters again, since I almost burned the accounts in their entirety. And for now, now if they are going well, we will see throughout the year how it works.
By the way, which version do you recommend? Original or modified version ??

I would use v4.03 as it is the latest, its on these forums I don't have it with me now, but I can upload if you can't find it

I only use it only daily as I found anything lower it just open up too many orders. and can lead to big DD. I use very conservative setting and profit minimally. sunday to monday/tuesday

Yes similar to me, usually Tuesday to try and finish for the week and daily timeframe, it's the safest way!!

What settings are you using and what pairs?

Good to know. What kind of results do you get if you put the EA on a higher timeframe, 4H or Daily? I've only used it on 1H.

Yes similar to me, usually Tuesday to try and finish for the week and daily timeframe, it's the safest way!!

What settings are you using and what pairs?
the pairs are eur/usd, eur/jpy,usd/jpy, range 21-25, lot multi at 1.15, range multi 1.35. as i said i come out within a day or two, this week I came out evens. i was in drawdown but did not want to risk it further as I could see the market going the other way. It normally would have made me more But I just did not have the nerve as I ve been burnt before a few times. lol

How the system works
Take 3 currency pairs combine them and rotate them like a wheel
Example AUD/JPY USD/JPY AUD/USD
As one is in drawdown, two are in profit
or 2 are in drawdown while one is in profit

Conservative setting- one ring
Medium setting- one ring higher lot size
Aggressive setting- two rings

Charts- 4hr and 1 day

Recommend run Sunday-Wednesday

Which currency pairs does the Traide Ringer trade?
These are the pairs that work in a synergistic way most of the time, which allows the Traide Ringer to profit on one pair while another pair is in a negative profit.

1. AUDUSD
  2. AUDJPY
  3. EURAUD
  4. EURJPY
  5. EURUSD
  6. USDJPY

Drawdown is a natural occurrence with any trading and should not cause unnecessary alarm. At the same time, we want to be responsible and make educated decisions that help avoid drawdown at the wrong times.
Floating Drawdown Expectations:
.01 per 1,000$ (Recommended)
Floating Drawdown Expectation= 2-5%
Recommended Equity Protector= 20-25
.02 per 1000$ (Medium Risk) (Higher than Recommended)
Floating Drawdown Expectation= 3-8%
Recommended Equity Protector= 25-30
.03 per 1000$ (HIGH RISK) (Aggressive; not Recommended unless account size is $3,000)
Floating Drawdown Expectation= 6-15%
Recommended Equity Protector= 30
Here are some factors that could cause unexpected drawdown
  1. News Events = If the software is running during an Economic News event that can cause high volatility in the market place can result in a higher drawdown experience with the Traide Ringer Software.
  2. Low Liquidity – When running the software during times of low liquidity; Bank Holidays, In between sessions and Fridays. This is because with low liquidity there is less volatility, which results in smaller movements in the market. When this takes place the software has less opportunity to close profit positions so you may experience more drawdown than normal.
  3. Running anything different than the recommended settings the company has provided, such as more aggressive settings and starting the Traide Ringer as soon as the market opens on Sunday when spreads have not normalized.
OMG.... thank you for this setup, i was about to give up on this TSR EA(y)(y)(y)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.