What's new

FULL EACONOMY ROBOT traide ringer 4

3.40 star(s) 43 Votes
I tried the new Ainstein this week. They currently have a demo week offer. I noticed some improvements compared to Traide Ringer. They added one new setting which prevents double trades going in the same direction or at least hedge them if they occur. I also noticed that there are both sell and buy psoitions open at the same time quite often. I didn't notivce that with the previous versions.
It's running like hell so far but of course this week is predestined for such a system. You have basically sideways movement with significant swings. Therefore this swingtrader based on Martingale is working super this week. But like the old version, your account is at risk when long movements in one direction occur.
Although I was a member of eaconomy, I will not sign up for now with the new company. Since my start in July last year, there were several critical moments and one of them crushed my account. Critics might say that my settings were too aggressive. Might be that with super conservative setting my account would be still intact.

My solution for this (preventing double trades, having long and short trades open simultaneously) is to use half (or less) the lot size and 15 min chart. Works well so far. Also, I have 0.01 lot per 3,5k$ per 3 pairs so I have about 300-350 pips covered. I it comes to more than that, then I'll improvise :D Again! :LOL:

Hey guys I was curious what settings everyone recommends for a 4K account? I would keep them at default but I don’t want a crazy jump/drop to wipe my account. Any help would be appreciated?

Depends on your stress level :D I'm using 0.01 per 1k$ for 1 pair 24/5 and I'm worries-free. Check my previous post for my second account settings. On 4k I'd set about 2 pairs and 0.01 lot per 2k.

I have found a place that has 4.3 full source code. $250 usd but only accept bitcoin payment. Not sure if it is legit or I would pay it

Yeah, I was also looking at that offer haha :) If 4 or 5 of us give 50 bucks, I'm happy to share it with you guys ;)

Wow. That' s so scamy. Out with the old guys, in with the "new" guys. These guys are making more money from the monthly fee than from trading their software. It is much more certain to make money from fees than from trading. One is a certainty, the other is a promise. Of course, if you lose money using their EA, well that is also on you.

Yeah, it's all about ponzi. Or about 90% affiliating, 10% profitable trading. Or less.

Auvoria Prime works fine on the short run. but it builds up high negative positions if the course is going in the wrong direction and loses 30-50% of your investement in only a few days.

Yeah, it's all about ponzi. Or about 90% affiliating, 10% profitable trading. Or less.

It is a smart way to make bucket-loads of $ every month VS earning that money from trading currencies. One is a certainty (making money from the fees) the other one is an untested and unsubstantiated claim of making money in the forex market. You create and sell the software and make a very secure monthly income from the fees and affiliates growing their pyramid WHILE you give people the HOPE to make money. That is why they plaster their disclaimers all over the place:
"Disclaimer: Trading Forex and/or the use of forex trading software contains substantial risk and is not for every investor."

When the shait hits the fan as it happened with Traide Ringer they jump ship, create a new company. rename the software and get their affiliate armies to shill the new product like the best thing since hot water.

Previous Scams

Be careful people, it is ONLY your hard-earned money. When you see they jump ship again, you will eventually see it.

It is a smart way to make bucket-loads of $ every month VS earning that money from trading currencies. One is a certainty (making money from the fees) the other one is an untested and unsubstantiated claim of making money in the forex market. You create and sell the software and make a very secure monthly income from the fees and affiliates growing their pyramid WHILE you give people the HOPE to make money. That is why they plaster their disclaimers all over the place:
"Disclaimer: Trading Forex and/or the use of forex trading software contains substantial risk and is not for every investor."

When the shait hits the fan as it happened with Traide Ringer they jump ship, create a new company. rename the software and get their affiliate armies to shill the new product like the best thing since hot water.

Previous Scams

Be careful people, it is ONLY your hard-earned money. When you see they jump ship again, you will eventually see it.

I agree, it is a smart way. But it goes against my moral system.

Haha, I see you did your homework as well ;) Yeah, I think they make a new company name each year :unsure:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.