What's new

Profitable EA trade ringer expert advisor 4.02

3.30 star(s) 14 Votes
Today I have 2 trades on EURUSD one is buy and the other is sell, is this OK? When the EURUSD long was in profit for around 20-30 pips it opened a sell trade. Once the profitable trade was closed at profit it opened another buy, so now I have 2 trades that are hedged (sell and buy) if this is something EA is doing then it's OK if this is an error please let me know and I'll close one trade manually.

Τhank you for sharing Traide Ringer Expert Advisor V4.02 , i will do test it on a demo account to see the performance of this EA.

V 4.01 cracked version have many bugs.......... FFC 2 indicator not work . position distance calculation not work. position lot size calculation not work.
can anyone pls share v4.01 full unlocked version ?
guy who cracked this put them bugs in as he knew people were reselling and cutting him out. v4.02 had bug with TP but that all been fixed

guy who cracked this put them bugs in as he knew people were reselling and cutting him out. v4.02 had bug with TP but that all been fixed
I use 4.02 where was the bug in TP? If we enter a 3rd level trade the TP movest for all trades and it's the same for all trades in the grid. The only bug I can find is that news events are not working so you need a 3rd party indicator to turn off before news. It might have more, for example in EURUSD I can see 2 types of trades trend and countertrend, while for the rest of pairs I don't see them...

I use 4.02 where was the bug in TP? If we enter a 3rd level trade the TP movest for all trades and it's the same for all trades in the grid. The only bug I can find is that news events are not working so you need a 3rd party indicator to turn off before news. It might have more, for example in EURUSD I can see 2 types of trades trend and countertrend, while for the rest of pairs I don't see them...

I also can see 2 types of trades ONLY in EURUSD and not the other two pairs.....I know it is normal for TR to hedge but why not for the other 2 pairs? (I am running 1 ring, conservative settings, version 4.01)

So this "bug" still remains on version 4.02 as per your report

I also can see 2 types of trades ONLY in EURUSD and not the other two pairs.....I know it is normal for TR to hedge but why not for the other 2 pairs? (I am running 1 ring, conservative settings, version 4.01)

So this "bug" still remains on version 4.02 as per your report
So far I see it only on EURUSD, no hedge trades on other pairs. If it's a bug please let us know those who use original TR EA or if in v 4.03 is different?

So far I see it only on EURUSD, no hedge trades on other pairs. If it's a bug please let us know those who use original TR EA or if in v 4.03 is different?

I spoke with a friend of mine who has the original TR and he said: "Prob because the other two either are not trending, or didn't show signs of a reversal". Time will show really.

I have also updated from V 4.01 to 4.02 today, and it has way less bugs than 4.0.1. Now my position multiplier works great. (Tested in Backtest, and now on demo).

As for version 4.03, here is the link to download and test. You may report back then so we can continue help each other. (Not so many posts to try that myself).

4.02 https://www.forexforum.co/attachments/trr422-zip.4628/

4.03 https://www.forexforum.co/attachments/traideringer403_fix-zip.4818/

credit mikhailk

I spoke with a friend of mine who has the original TR and he said: "Prob because the other two either are not trending, or didn't show signs of a reversal". Time will show really.

I have also updated from V 4.01 to 4.02 today, and it has way less bugs than 4.0.1. Now my position multiplier works great. (Tested in Backtest, and now on demo).

As for version 4.03, here is the link to download and test. You may report back then so we can continue help each other. (Not so many posts to try that myself).

4.02 https://www.forexforum.co/attachments/trr422-zip.4628/

4.03 https://www.forexforum.co/attachments/traideringer403_fix-zip.4818/

credit mikhailk
Thanks for the info. Regarding trending, if EU is trending than eurjpy & usdjpy are also, even if you look at the chart it has a similar pattern but on the opposite side. I guess we need more time to see how it goes. Does anyone use TR EA for more than 2 months and can check the comments in trading history? So far I have almost 4% in 10 days. I started on 11.1.2020, which is good. I guess we will always have to manually check how it goes. Here is my myfxbook: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/oportunis/martingalesolution/4262151

Thanks for the info. Regarding trending, if EU is trending than eurjpy & usdjpy are also, even if you look at the chart it has a similar pattern but on the opposite side. I guess we need more time to see how it goes. Does anyone use TR EA for more than 2 months and can check the comments in trading history? So far I have almost 4% in 10 days. I started on 11.1.2020, which is good. I guess we will always have to manually check how it goes. Here is my myfxbook: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/oportunis/martingalesolution/4262151

Nice! Here is mine: https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/blackhat-fxpro/4335609 started on 16/01/20 with conservative settings, 1 ring.

what are the differences with v4.03 compared to v4.02
we are looking so far. All who are testing v 4.03 please let us know if all works ok. On v 4.02 news filter doesn't work so you need to add a separate indicator to switch the EA off. I noticed that the trend and countertrend trades open only on EURSUD while on the rest I see only countertrend trades. It might be a bug or the other pairs are not in good trend to open positions. To get more info we need to test both, but if v 4.03 fixed the news filter than we should switch to it.

Hello!
I have heard that in the Version 4.01 are two bugs...
It’s not possible to start and stop one hour before or one hour later when it’s news time?
Is this fixed?
And the next is, that’s not possible to make the tracker smaller with the standard lot size, bigger is possible.
Is this also fixed?
Thank you!

we are looking so far. All who are testing v 4.03 please let us know if all works ok. On v 4.02 news filter doesn't work so you need to add a separate indicator to switch the EA off. I noticed that the trend and countertrend trades open only on EURSUD while on the rest I see only countertrend trades. It might be a bug or the other pairs are not in good trend to open positions. To get more info we need to test both, but if v 4.03 fixed the news filter than we should switch to it.

Today EA opened a hedged position (trend and counter) for USDJPY! Did you noticed anything similar on yours? So I think only news is our main concern now. Also I hit weekly goal profit 5% but instructed EA to continue as I am still experimenting.

Can anyone share this ea and settings also with stop loss and take profit
it gives automatic SL and TP, once the trade is in profit it uses trailing stop so it locks the profit. If it goes against you than the martingale and grid strategy starts. Trades open with bigger lot sizes until your TP gets hit. You can decide on your own what is the difference in the grid trades and lot sizes. If you put 21 it means 21pip distance between trades and so on. You should really study how this EA works before applying it and then you should add it to a demo account and test it for a month at least so you get familiar with how it operates.

Hello!
I test the 4.03 at the moment, but I am not sure about the correct position of the dll file in the folder of the mt4.
in which folder should I insert the dll?
Thank you!
Best regards
Flyfisher

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.