What's new

Profitable EA trade ringer expert advisor 4.02

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes
V 4.01 cracked version have many bugs.......... FFC 2 indicator not work . position distance calculation not work. position lot size calculation not work.
can anyone pls share v4.01 full unlocked version ?

Are the bugs only in the 4.01 cracked version? Thats the one ive been using for months and I feel handcapped. Is there a new version that works?

I started trading, it closed 2 trades on EURUSD so far, the rest are in DD. Do we need to add some indicator or website like forexfactory.com on our mt4 about news or nothing is needed from us? Also those who use the EA fo a while do you have any myfxbook link, so we can check it?

I started trading, it closed 2 trades on EURUSD so far, the rest are in DD. Do we need to add some indicator or website like forexfactory.com on our mt4 about news or nothing is needed from us? Also those who use the EA fo a while do you have any myfxbook link, so we can check it?

The news filter within the EA probably doesn't work so you will need to disable it, and use a separate one like what's included in the zip file, or a different one like Ice FX

The news filter within the EA probably doesn't work so you will need to disable it, and use a separate one like what's included in the zip file, or a different one like Ice FX
Se we need to manually disable the EA before news or use the EA that turns it off before news?

No you need to use a separate news filter like I've said, I've even told you the name of one called ice fx
So if we use ice fx the EA will automatically stop trading during news? Also do we need to add the indicator on all charts where EA is trading or only on one?

Yesterday I added a different one - Trully News Indicator, it was posted somewhere here, but I don't know how it will work, we have news today for USD - CPI. In settings it asks to turn off before news and you type minutes in so I added 15 and trade after 30 min. I'll report if it worked.

So if we use ice fx the EA will automatically stop trading during news? Also do we need to add the indicator on all charts where EA is trading or only on one?

Yesterday I added a different one - Trully News Indicator, it was posted somewhere here, but I don't know how it will work, we have news today for USD - CPI. In settings it asks to turn off before news and you type minutes in so I added 15 and trade after 30 min. I'll report if it worked.

Yes it will stop auto trading if setup correctly in the settings, same as the truly news indicator.

No usually you can just add it to one chart, there is a setting so it will work on all charts

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.