What's new

Can anyone help me with the Westernpips Private 7 settings?

2.30 star(s) 19 Votes
If you are considering using Westernpips Private 7 or any other trading system, it's important to exercise caution and follow proper due diligence. Here are some general guidelines for working with trading software settings:

1. Understand the System: Familiarize yourself with the functionalities and features of Westernpips Private 7 or any other trading system. Read the documentation or user manual provided by the software developer to understand how the system works, including its settings, indicators, and strategies.
  2. Start with Default Settings: Begin with the default settings provided by the software developer. These settings are typically optimized for general trading conditions and are a good starting point. Avoid making random or arbitrary changes to the settings without proper understanding or testing.
  3. Backtesting and Forward Testing: Conduct thorough backtesting and forward testing of the trading system with different settings to understand their impact on historical and real-time market data. This can help you identify the performance and effectiveness of the system with different settings and make informed decisions.
  4. Risk Management: Implement proper risk management principles, including setting appropriate stop loss and take profit levels, managing trade size, and avoiding over-leveraging. Proper risk management is crucial to protect your trading capital and minimize losses.
  5. Monitor and Optimize: Continuously monitor the performance of the trading system with the chosen settings and make necessary adjustments based on market conditions and your trading results. Regularly review your trading performance and make data-driven decisions to optimize the system settings for better results.
  6. Seek Professional Advice: If you are unsure about the settings or usage of Westernpips Private 7 or any other trading system, consider seeking advice from experienced traders, financial advisors, or other professionals. They can provide insights, guidance, and recommendations based on their expertise.
It's important to understand that no trading system or software can guarantee profits, and trading involves risks. It's essential to carefully evaluate any trading system, including Westernpips Private 7, and understand its settings, functionalities, and risks before using it in your live trading activities. Always exercise caution, follow proper risk management principles, and make informed decisions based on thorough analysis and testing.
No point using ChatGPT to answer, that is plain stupid and lazy

Anyone with westernpips softwares? I need them asap, am running a project and when its done ill post u all.

My build of the WP7 is pretty old now and due to upgrade within MQL5 I can`t access new MT5 and MT4 platforms on some brokers, if anyone of you have the builds above 160 and if it`s fully cracked version you can share it with me, and anyone who wants the settings or presets can contact me! I will help them out. Forex is a wide thing we shouldn`t be greedy xD
HI
how can I contact u?

I have 2 new WP7 licenses, but I don't know how to set them up. If someone can teach me how to set up a profitable configuration file, I will share another WP7 license.

New Setings For 2 LEG LOCK HIDDEN Algo
LockCount – control of the number of open locks, simultaneous operation of only one pair of locks.
MinOrderTime – minimum duration of trades in seconds. For example 600 seconds. Due to the new LockCount settings, signals will not be skipped during the waiting time and you will not have to wait for a new signal for 10 minutes, when LockCount setting 10, you can receive up to 10 signals in 1 minute and the duration of each trade will be more than 10 minutes.
MinSpreadSlow, MaxSpreadSlow – min/max spread size control for open orders
– Execution Plagin Control
Stop Trading if long execution time detected
– Tab Clone
Сloning a tab with all the fast/slow brokers and symbols settings, trading settings, a very convenient function when you need to run many accounts with the same settings.

Do u have the right settings? I just got this ea but none of these presets look like they can pass prop firm challenge.

My build of the WP7 is pretty old now and due to upgrade within MQL5 I can`t access new MT5 and MT4 platforms on some brokers, if anyone of you have the builds above 160 and if it`s fully cracked version you can share it with me, and anyone who wants the settings or presets can contact me! I will help them out. Forex is a wide thing we shouldn`t be greedy xD
Hi friend iam using wp7 but lose is more profit is low. can u configure it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.