What's new

Can I make a living trading forex?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Yes, of course!
Forex is a place where traders can speculate and earn money on price movement. Forex is a job absolutely the same as other jobs, IMHO.
Let’s compare Forex trader with cashier in the store, bank employee, and forwarder in a logistics company:
  1. Beginner who wants to work as a cashier will have to learn how to use cash machine, count money and customer communication, only 3 main functions. It will take not more than 1-2 weeks to become good cashier in a store. It will bring money for living.

2. Beginner who wants to become bank worker will have to be familiar with financial sphere, probably pass banking courses, work with specific computer programs, be ready to communicate with customers, and work with money. Become good bank employee will take some weeks. The higher position in the bank, more need to learn and know. It also will bring money for living.

3. Beginner who wants to be a forwarder in a logistics company, will have to do more functions. As minimum need to learn information from Internet or pass some courses – to understand how logistics works, etc. Then it is necessary to start communicating with customers, offer good services conditions, provide specific information about cargo, documentation and so on. It will take some months to become advanced worker in this profession. It will bring money for living as well.

4. FOREX – Beginners who want to become successful Forex traders and earn money for living will have to:
    • MAIN rule – don’t expect that Forex will bring you profit when you start trading, so you have to get somewhere money for living, while you are learning Forex and reach the point when Forex brings you amount of money that is comfortable for living.
    • learn Forex information by their own, searching it in Internet, watch some courses, or visit a local city Forex courses. Everyone choose his or her own learning method.
    • Practice trading on Forex terminal that you chose. I recommend to practice on demo account, so you could increase your trading skills and experience without spending money.
    • Find or build your trading method that will have loss-profit ratio as minimum 1:1+, so you could get more profit rather than loss.
    • After you reach the aim for getting more profit than loss, you move to real account and start trading.
    • Strictly follow your trading strategy rules, don’t trade on emotions, and control money management. In a result Forex trading will bring you profit for living.
Some traders are fast learners and start trading Fore after several months, but some learn slowly and it can take years. Don’t give up, and always go forward.
You can see now that any job you would do, need to learn, and every profession need different information and time for learning. In any profession you will earn money for living.

So, Forex can also bring you profit for living, everything depends on you.
Wish you to be independent Forex trader!

Hi Trader,

Please take some time to view myfxbook.

Demo account been running non stop for 12 months averaging 20% a month.
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Virtuo/mt4-vit-demo-01/3287325

Live account had been running for 7 months averaging 19% a month.
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Virtuo/mt4-vit-01/3287333

Price .
The price is 500 usd this includes the EA and my personal set files for 5 pairs which is all you need to make 10%-20% a month.
dear sir

how to know price action reversal pattern quick

I am sure many professionals are doing just that! So, to be able to make money in FOREX, we have to be just a like a professional trader!

Its possible, but its a hellfire of a ride. I suggest to have it as a side hobby, the secondary if you will. Its less pressure and in overall a more joyful life. ..

Of course you can make a living, but even with a solid strategy, you still need a pretty large starting balance to make any real money. And by large I mean probably atleast $10,000.

It is really possible to make a living out of trading forex, but it would really require hard determination and patience as you watch your money grow slowly but surely.

This is a very inspiring, at the moment I trade forex as a hobby, but since I'm getting the hang of it I can almost make a living out of it :)

Yeah, many people are making good living from Forex trading and become rich but also remember Forex can be risky too if you will over trade to make more profit in quick time.

From what i see, its possible for those who got the skill and healthy capital. As for me, forex is still a nut to crack

Tried it thrice and blow my account on all occasions. 2 forex account and a crypto. Trying to it again on demo accounts. For sure you can make a living out of it but it will take time. Don't expect to get rich and quit your job right away.

It all depends on what you need as an income to live on. If you are happy with earning $100 everyday for 20 days, you get $2000 a month (and earning $100 a day is easily done with the right currency pair and proper MM).
This seems to be a decent monthly amount.
But of course, you need to know what you're doing and understand how the forex market works.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.