What's new

Is there anyone around here that can tell us if they are making a living off expert advisors?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

woodskull

I am asking this for motivational purposes cause looking and testing to find the proper settings can be pretty frustrating so if anyone is making profits consistently, drop a comment

PS: No need to tell us your settings or what EAs you use just if it is possible and if it is worth a shot or not

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Does anyone in here have the Teserrat system Trading Systems and Strategies 1
D Does anyone have a Source code for belly system? General Discussions 1
A Has anyone found a reliable binary broker?? Binary Options Brokers Discussions 1
R Guys anyone with this Boom and Crash indicator??? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
V Anyone have big bull system? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
P Does anyone bother with systems found in MQL? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B General Anyone using what are called BGA numbers in their trading? Would like to find out more General Discussions 0
Dexter410 Does anyone trade the uncommon Indices like Nikkei Trading Systems and Strategies 0
Dexter410 Does anyone know how to trade the Dax open Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D General DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SYSTEMS FOR TRADING GOLD? MetaTrader 5
T Anyone know of any good trading schools online? Forex Education 10
T New to trading, can anyone direct me? Forex Education 13
B Anyone with this Golden level indicator MetaTrader 0
A Does anyone know how to crack the EA? I got vision scalper v7 version Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
cheswa Anyone using what are called BGA numbers in their trading? Would like to find out more Trading Systems and Strategies 0
cheswa Anyone that can help with analysis on how to master Vix pairs Trading Systems and Strategies 0
E Anyone tried ACB Breakout? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
M Anyone with a good nas100 software strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D New EA NASDAQ G12 ROBORT ANYONE WITH THE PLATINUM VISION LETS SHARE PLEASE Trading Systems and Strategies 1
L Does anyone have a folder of forex courses? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
P Does Anyone has Binolouis Pro V1 ? they claim it is of 101% accuracy. Trading Systems and Strategies 3
D can anyone make this indicator do not repaint MetaTrader 0
R General Anyone know of an EA that beaten the FTMO challenge FTMO 3
R Does anyone Have pending order trading strategy? Interactive Forex Trading 2
R Has anyone tried WYSETRADE? Forex Education 1
R Has anyone tried the SARA EA. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
L General Ftmo is there anyone that past the test here FTMO 1
L General Amy help from anyone with good vps Forex VPS 4
K Hii guys does anyone know about the golden road FX system Trading Systems and Strategies 2
P Hi I am looking for TSI indicator on mt4 platform.anyone has TSI indicator for mt4 ? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
P anyone has a price action book i can read Forex Education 0
K Is there anyone who can assist me with volatility indexes guys? General Discussions 0
I Can anyone suggest a company that is legit invest in that can trade bitcions for I would like to earn more money. Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
I Does anyone have pdf and videos about forex I need to learn if anyone can help. Forex Education 1
L Hi is there anyone with NASDAQ GHOST ROBOT PLATINUM VERSION ? Trading Systems and Strategies 3
B Anyone recognise this trading platform? Forex Indicators and Tools 1
T General Anyone with youth in forex system General Discussions 2
T General Anyone else who has the vortex system General Discussions 0
B Anyone have latest update on CTrader news? Ctrader 0
B MT4 android for cellphone, have anyone tried to put EA on it? MetaTrader 2
michael3075 Cobra Algo EA - Please, does anyone have it? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
K Is the anyone with Bheurekso with alerts? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F Hi everyone. Is there anyone who has the complete Forex Master Level Trading system by Nicola Delic...most of the ones I have have, but I either repai Trading Systems and Strategies 1
P Profitable EA Does anyone has the nas killer pro 3.0 MetaTrader 4
N Anyone who is not using Forex fury Robot can download it and using it in live. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
V Does anyone have forex slayer robot Interactive Forex Trading 0
K Does anyone have the licensed version of forex slayer robot Trading Systems and Strategies 9
J General Does anyone have 100pip Climber System Expert Advisor? Trading Systems and Strategies 2
J Does anyone have Forex Cyborg? Glad if somebody will share here. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
J General Does anyone have happy frequency ea? Trading Systems and Strategies 0