What's new

anyway to make a living with forex?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Is possible just take a good strategy and make som good money. I'm not pro but i make like $1500 monthly for like a year

yeah, there are many ways,
one way is you learn forex , practice everyday and lose some money and learn about psychological part of it and you struggle but eventually get better control over ur emotions, U can see finally after a while the difference between fake emotions and real emotions.
another way is you discover or buy an EA (Robot) or Indicator (Alert one) to trade with ease.
another way is by following signals of a good signal service.
another way is by luck you meet someone who will handle your account.\Many ways to earn.
Hi! Can you offer a good EA robot, indicator or signals provider that really works and do not blows accounts? Thank You!

A lot of the stiff you see is flex. A lot of ppl are successful to the point where they can quit their job. This ish is hard but very doable

all I can tell is that try not lose money u earn easily
trading like hunting, it take more time for searching lovely entry before we jump right in

good luck mate

If you want to live the life you want, you have to know how much profits per day you will need. I life in California so I feel like I need to make 200-300 USD per day to live a normal life. Hope this helps.

you need money for living 1 years minimum and other balance for starting forex business. but you also need learn to trading on forex first.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.