What's new

Forex is not a scam, but the fake gurus are the living a luxury lifestyle with your cash...

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes
True, they show off a luxury lifestyle to sell their courses. In fact I doubt if they make any real money by trading. Their prime source of income is by selling their ordinary courses. Afterall, what seems attractive is what sells the most.

Yes. Here I completely agree with you. These are loser traders who quickly realized that you can earn money not by trading, but by learning.

Its the one thing that grinds my gears and spoils it for the rest of us .
People who know I trade do wonder if I'm
A Fell victim to a sca or
B Worse again ...am a scammer :cautious:

This makes it really important for new traders to understand that they must be careful about who they choose to follow to get help with their careers. When you have so much forex information available for free, you don’t need to believe in something that is fake and lucrative.

so true they flash the cash most is false hired cars standing outside hotels photoshop their results dont fall for it learning to trade yourself and keep your money safe in pockets everyone

Be careful about who you choose to follow. On social media, people show what they want to. So, instead of believing in what they show you, better take up the responsibility of doing your research so that you can make the right decision

It’s surely an important topic to discuss because the reason why most newbies leave the market even before they start is because of the fraudsters faking their trading profits. Trading is a difficult task to do and that’s exactly what must be told to the new traders so that they don’t become unrealistic about their careers.

A trader may be new to forex but they are not unknown to the fact that it requires skills and knowledge to make money, regardless of which sector you choose to work in. It’s your duty to research well before you take a risk with your money.

Knowledge must be developed through practice. You can only learn how to trade with practice.

Those gurus take your money because they know you are in need. They do not realise how they will suffer in the future because of taking innocent people’s money out of their pockets.
Their luxury lifestyle is nothing more than a ‘looted lifestyle’. I seriously hate these people when I see them on the internet. Due to these people, forex is considered a scam, which forex is not.

These fake gurus know how to throw a bunch of emotional and flowery words and they show their luxurious lifestyle to trap those who want to learn forex. They will tell those people how to become successful in a short amount of time and whatnot. They will make them feel like their courses are a ‘one-stop’ solution to forex. These people have really ruined the reputation of the forex market.

Really, Every trader suffers regardless of both expert and non-expert traders and so do I. Forex is a highly volatile market and no one can forecast its destination from the earlier. That’s the reason traders suffers highly from this market. Proper market analysis helps them catch the actual market trend.

Totally! The reason there are so many scams taking place is because of fake gurus. Every trader should use precaution and trade with caution.

Yes, now there are a lot of scammers who do not know how to trade themselves, but want to teach others for big money. But what can a trader who does not know how to trade himself teach?

This is really true! Scammers have damaged the market's reputation, and they are the primary source of traders' erroneous trading expectations. I believe that experienced traders on this forum may assist newcomers and fellow traders in learning about scammers and how they defraud. As a result, beginner traders are aware of how to avoid them.

Well said. In fact, a part of the fault is on the side of traders as well. In this generation, none of us are unfamiliar with the fact that never to trust a site or an offer that seems too good to be true, much like claims that you will get millions if you follow up my course and trading strategy, etc.
Yet, some traders are so desperate they purposely go into these traps, with a minimum hope, that ‘what if’ it becomes true. In the end, they feed the crocodile’s hunger, and are responsible for increasing the rate of scams.

No matter what some traders tell you about forex trading, you must never trust them until you know what they are trying to tell you. Even if you find it interesting, you must make sure that you do enough research so that you don’t fall prey to a scam. Learning is free all over the internet. So, consider it over any gurus that you may come across.

Such fake gurus destroy traders’ careers even before they begin. It’s easier to get lured to someone who tells you good things than to someone who shows the reality of the market. This is why the right mentality is needed even before you start with trading. Giving someone access to your money will only enhance your problems.

I HATE the gurus that sell the false narrative to those clients. Not only do they give trading a bad name, but the majority of them don't have any helpful advice. I think it gets people started on the wrong foot and only causes more of them to lose money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.