What's new

Can you make a lot of money just trading forex?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
A lot of people know the market pretty well but still struggle as traders for other reasons - lack of discipline, or they allow their fear or their greed take over.

yup, you need a large amount of capital to startup in forex and trading profit enough to cover daily expenses

One can start with a micro account (after a period of demo trading) and simply use it for training purposes. The larger investments come much later.

Nobody would like to do a business where profit is not assured. The right question must be, how much profit can you make in forex trading? There is money involved in forex trade. If not, how do you describe the various brokers littering everywhere and the increasing number of both original and false forex trading platforms online? Like a double-edged sword, leverage can generate huge profits but also large losses. Counterparty risks, platform failures, and unexpected instability are few of the challenges the potential traders face.

Well I share the same concern, but I believe one day I will be able to make good money from Forex, experts say it takes from 3-5 years to master the charts

It depends on how big of an account you can build and whether you can trade with consistency. You have to manage risk so don't expect to make a lot of money with a $500 account. Anyone who tells you that is possible is lying. Now traders have started with very small accounts and then slowly built them up to large accounts. That's when you can make money. In the beginning just focus on learning how to trade with extremely low risk. If you can learn to trade the money will then come.

Forex is the most famous and profitable business in the world. Anyone can trade in the forex market and earn a lot of money. If you have strong knowledge and a reliable broker you can earn a lot of money. Strong knowledge is very important. I trade with Eurotrader. They are a very reliable broker. They help me a lot to earn the maximum amount of money from the forex market. They are really very supportive and helpful.

After I spend a lot of money trading and blowing accounts I don’t think you really make a leaving just by trading forex
Yes very possible to make as much money as you want trading forex....provided you possess the required skills to make your way through the market.

After I spend a lot of money trading and blowing accounts I don’t think you really make a leaving just by trading forex
Ofcourse, you can make money in forex provided you are really determined to learn price action, have a trading plan and have a money management plan. Also, a good broker is required with certain factors to be taken into consideration like broker spread and swap among many others.

Yes, anyone can make a money forex market simply by Trading Forex. However, with dedication and a first-rate strategy, it is altogether conceivable to make a profit of somewhere in the range of 5% and 15% consistently. In the long run, you can turn into a millionaire trading forex however that requires a lot of time, persistence, and consistency.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.