What's new

Cheap vps service for forex ea

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Are there any free VPS services out there? How reliable are they?
The are some brokers which offer free VPS if you trade a certain minimum lot amount per month. IC Markets for example offers this. I think they request 15 or 20 lot per month.

I personally also use PiVPS and I am quite satisfied with them.
Some complain about regular inaccessibility. I also noticed that. Sometimes you will get error messages when you try to connect. Then you have to reconnect / reopen the program several times and suddenly it connects again.
I guess that more expensive VPS don't have that problem

Firstly it will run all the time and you computer can be turned off, secondly (in my opinion even more important) you have lower latency. Well u have to find that kind of VPS that will have as low latency to you broker as possible.
If you trade manually u dont need it

Trying with contabo, it is incredible what they offer, personally I have not tried it but it seems incredible

I use mql5 vps it cost $42 for three month u can do it from your brokers platform if u have mql5 account all u need is to fund ur account via dis means of deposits and click the vps Icon but make u have setup d ea b4 migrating

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.