What's new

Forex Cheap VPS ($4.99/$5.99) - great value for money

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes
It is a remote server computer that run programs just like your local computer but it keeps running 24 hrs 7 days every week non stop. Many forex traders would install their mt4 or mt5 with their EA onto the vps in order to run trading operations without any interruption. That's how it works. To know how to install all these, go to YouTube and search for titles such as "how to install mt4 onto vps" and so on. Hope that helps and wish you all the best. Take care and God bless.
Thanks
This very much helps

Currently using FXVM it cost me $20 for lite version and my machine is already lagging after just putting 10 -12 indicator. Great to see a low price unfortunately I will have to stay with them as I paid for 1 year.

Currently using FXVM it cost me $20 for lite version and my machine is already lagging after just putting 10 -12 indicator. Great to see a low price unfortunately I will have to stay with them as I paid for 1 year.
Low price package VPS would normally lag when installing more indicators or running more MT4 accounts/EA/charts, etc. which draining more cpu powers. For your case, it doesn't matter whether you are using FXVM or any other VPS, I think you would definitely need to purchase a much higher speed and more expensive VPS package (basic packages guaranteed would not be satisfying for your needs) in order to run your trading operations smoothly.

I've used them before and can honestly say they're great for the price. (y)
Thanks. Yes I agreed that they're pretty good for the basic needs with super low price offer. As for those who need much more powerful VPS performances, either go for the higher package options or look elsewhere for other VPS suppliers that suit your needs. Take care everyone and God bless:)

I would recommend Contabo VPS SSD with 200Go of space for 11.50€ per month with the Windows 2012 Server.
Effective without problems.

I would recommend Contabo VPS SSD with 200Go of space for 11.50€ per month with the Windows 2012 Server.
Effective without problems.
Thanks for the recommendations. Sure, higher subscription means better service and performance, good for those who could afford it. No problem:)

im using vpsmalaysia seem very reliable been using it for a few months no latency no disconnections and price is preeety cheap tooo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.