What's new

Cryptocurrency trading robot?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
I have been interested in this for a while. Have dabbled but never found anything that worked real well.

i know some one he actually works for that he working on platform with a robot for trading crypto currency exchange with your api that was connected to binance account and when he finsh it i will share with you it's very complex system

nooo dont use just buy real crypto low and sell high dont waste time money and days for testing and etc
Could not agree more. Crypto is not a commonly traded by banks and larger institutions, which makes it somewhat unpredictable

Hi guys.
What if you can grow your actual number of btc . Been involved in a btc trading platform wich generates consistent daily returns between 0.15 % and 0.70 % using an EA trading the forex markets monday to friday.
Trading statements of up to 800 trades per day sent daily.
If more info needed ill attach the files but you can check out the overview in this attachment.

Attachments

• MTI-Trading-Overview-May-2020.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 14

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.