What's new

Do not stop the Profit when profiting in the market

Funmife

A common mistake beginners make is closing the transaction too soon, thus not taking advantage of the full profit potential. Trend last longer than they might seems at first

Important to have your risk/reward plan in place.. Once it hits that, lock in your profit and let it run, see what happens.

I don't think it's worth waiting out the position. Sometimes you need to close a deal urgently to avoid a large drawdown of the Deposit.

A common mistake beginners make is closing the transaction too soon, thus not taking advantage of the full profit potential. Trend last longer than they might seems at first
i know this thanks for sharing with us :*

i have been trading for 5 years and i used to trail stops it is not a holy grail but i think at some point taking profit is also OK the trend never last forever

Yes cut your losers short and let your winners run is kind of old advice but has stood the test of time. Locking profits if there's a pullback can help under certain circumstances though.

Slowly trail your stoploss (up or down) and if you get stopped out then the market always provides more opportunities.

I think big mistake of beginners is not risk managament. If your style trading is scalper, you can close the transaction soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.