What's new

do you guys beleive in mentorships?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
To trade Forex, I need to get an education first. Otherwise, I will not be able to make a profit. I need to trade from relax and calm. Can never be impatient. Therefore, if I want to trade, I have to gain trading knowledge.

its good to take mentorship or have a mentor but be aware you won't be successful as them if you dont work hard

its good to take mentorship or have a mentor but be aware you won't be successful as them if you don't work hard

Ok hand

I think that if your mentor truly cares about you, rather than just getting paid, a mentorship can be an incredible thing. But that is a very big "if".

I believe in mentorship. Good mentorship accelerates your growth, tracks your progress and above ensures accountability

I believe in mentorship. Good mentorship accelerates your growth, tracks your progress and above ensures accountability
Good mentorship is the operative phrase here though. How can one be sure that their mentor really cares though?

Good mentorship is the operative phrase here though. How can one be sure that their mentor really cares though?
I believe before you decide to enroll into a mentorship you have to do a background check on your mentor, assess his strategy and reports about his personality

This journey of forex is not the type you can do it all by yourself, you need the right forward thinking people around you to guide you and support you on very very dark days

Brokers should be the first choice to trade. With the help of brokers, the trader can make a lot of profit. So first of all you need a broker. Trading cannot be done without a broker.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many resources online to learn about Forex. It can become a bit overwhelming if you don't know where to start. Perhaps learning from a mentor is good to get someone to point you in the correct direction as a start.

Mentorship means that as we want to trade forex, we have someone with experience that will take us through the business after they have collected a fee from us, in the course of the mentorship that we pass through, we are always making some mistakes but which can be minimized because we are not alone, without mentoring we are always going to make difficult decisions that can automatically become the main reason we are losing our account, anyone that does not have this privilege will mean to learn the forex market is a very hard manner, there are more losses in the forex market than profits and what I believe is responsible is the power of mentoring that has not been harness by most beginners. We recommend that getting mentoring is important.

Yes, good mentorship is one of the most important factors to have in order to become a successful trader. A mentor is someone who can guide you throughout your trading career, assist you in solving problems, and share their knowledge with you.

As a mentor I would like to say that a successful mentorship comes from both sides. The mentor needs to take the student step by step towards mastery. Everything needs to be clear and efficiently taught. Keeping everything realistic with a solid plan.
The student needs to put in the effort to study as well. I have many notes ( 1000+ pages ) that I made during my own journey. I teach my students 1-on-1, but I also let them go through my notes. If they do not do this, they miss out on valuable lessons and it will slow down their progress.

I used to trade with EQFX with MT4 in my android, but it is not responding, I have tried it several times but still same problem, so the point is I can not trading with EQFX, until I found another broker who support 100% with mobile trading. You guys who trade with EQFX, try it on your mobile, I think it is not good enough

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.