What's new

do you guys love trading?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Trading is my forever love. It has proven to me that despite low capital you can make a lot. Many people even feel that even if they don’t have a job, trading can be their survival once they are experienced in it.

Honestly, I have been trading for a little more than a year, and forex has brought some changes in my life. I am enjoying the process although some days are rough.

Of course! There is no point in trading if you don’t like it. Though, I agree some days are bad. But nothing is smooth these days.

honestly and i think most would agree we all love earning money. thats why we try to learn to trade better and lessen loses.

Although I’m still new to trading, it has changed my life in many ways. I have become more disciplined and financially independent. However, it is also challenging sometimes, especially when the market trends in the opposite direction. Overall, there has been a positive impact in my life since the day I started trading.

If I did not love trading, I would not trade. I think one has to at least enjoy it to be able to do this all the time.

Trading is fun when you are making profit. However it could be frustrating when you are continuously losing.

Forex trading is a good way to make money online, but only if you are skillful. Personally, overall trading has been good for me. But I have had bad days where I felt like quitting.

The beginning was quite tough. I even felt like quitting several times but I am glad that I never gave up. Going good now :)

Trading really is an interesting area as it always keeps you on edge. But you have to have a risk taking attitude and strong mindset to not just make profit but enjoy it.

It's certainly a source of plenty of stress for a lot of traders, for better or worse. Also, traders don't necessarily have to take on a lot of risk - if anything the idea is to reduce risk.

Yes, of course, why not? trading is the best way to become earn money. With the help of online trading platforms, trading has become so accessible to everyone. Forex trading is the most stable and vast platform for people who prefer to work from home with high income.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.