What's new

do you guys love trading?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Love trading. Its the best way to wreck your self though if you get it wrong. But Im never wrong , right ?

I love trading but I don’t think it loves me. Whenever I think that I am making consistent profits, a train of losses begins. But it’s fun!

Trading has always been a passion. It has shown me that even with a small amount of money, you can make a lot of money. Many people believe that if they have experience in trading, they would be able to survive even if they do not have a job.

Yes, I love trading. That's why I have continued for 2 years. It is not easy, but it feels good when I make profitable trades. I have a short memory for losses, but I make sure to learn from them.

Yes, I really love forex trading. It gives me a lot in return for my hard work. But, I always make sure that I trade with good strategies and implement risk management strategies to ensure that I end up getting consistent returns.

Yes, I love trading. It is exciting and also I love putting in the hard work and then reaping the rewards. It can be an amazing brain workout as well.

Yes, the thrill that comes with the process of analysing and strategising is just too fulfilling even with all the risk involved. Backtesting plans and learning new things and upgrading skills and constantly evolving as a person is what drives me, personally.

I can say trading is my passion and also a source of income. I also feel tired and unmotivated at times but I always come back for the love of trading. You need to love what you do in order to stay consistent and grow over time.

I am nearly entered forex trading about a year ago , now I really adictted to it
You should definitely rip away from gambling trap because if you feels that trading loss or gains elicits emotional response, you are by default in inferior position to cool-minded traders that perceive risk in a trade more accurately than you.

Yes, I have been having a great time trading. In fact, it’s a continuous roller coaster ride that is keeping it interesting. I have learnt to accept my losses and try my best not to repeat my mistakes.

Of course I love trading and that is why I do it. When I was a beginner I used to find trading tedious and stressful but now when I have the idea and understanding of the market I absolutely love it.

I am not a fan of looking at the charts day in day out. Woudl rather convert to an EA and make money, but don't have the skills yet...

In my case it is a love-hate relationship. I love when I win and sort of hate it when things don’t go my way.

Yes, I do love trading. It was a rough and tough journey but I was determined to reach my goals as a forex trader. There were times when I was discouraged and thought of quitting. But I always come back for the love of trading and it keeps me going.

Yes, I do love trading. I am someone who believes in the philosophy “do what you love and love what you do”, so I am a passionate trader who takes trading seriously.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.