What's new

do you guys love trading?

pippin

i love trading and i want to know how other traders feel about it and see their opinion about this massive world
Yeah currency speculation is fun hard to stay emotionally detached from this business however I pay attention to limit my emotional involvement by setting stop loss and honouring daily targets.

Daantje Pieters

There is no reason not to love trading and good trading can yield higher return for you. So, a trader should refine his faulty trading method day by day to improve. Traders need to trade faultlessly and for so they need to analyze the market scrutinizely.

mlawson71

If a person has an anxious and/or nervous personality they may not love trading after all. Every person is different, there's no shame in realizing trading is not for you and moving onto something else, I think.

Of course, I do! That’s what has kept me trading for so long. It gets frustrating sometimes like the love of my life (Lol) but as it is profitable most times, I can’t think of having a career without trading as a source of income.

Absolutely! Starting with forex trading is one of the best decisions of my career. Though, the journey wasn’t easy in the beginning. I also blew my account twice. But with the help of meteors and fellow traders I made good progress.

Daantje Pieters

Trading is always loving if it gives enough profit to traders. So, traders should enhance their knowledge of trading so that trading becomes loving to then.

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeyWheelers

Been doing it for a number of years now! However, I'm the impatient guy so I'm more obsessed now with creating EAs and soon to build an army of them.

JoeyWheelers

Do you think traders who mostly lose don't really love trading then?
I don't think so. I was on a losing streak before and I love trading. I was already about to give up at that time. But read some "conspiracies" around the web about broker manipulation. Then I changed brokers and realized it was not really my fault afterall.

Aerogenesis

Yes! Without a doubt, it's one of my favourite things in the world. It's convenient, fast, makes me happy and of course financially independent. I would definitely recommend trading to any and all people.

mitchalcling

Absolutely. Trading is something that I genuinely enjoy and love, and that isn’t going to change anytime soon. It's something that has brought me a lot of joy and comfort over the years, and it also brings in a profit for me. I would personally recommend pursuing it as a career.

Possessive

Yes I absolutely love trading and that is why I am trading forex. I would never do anything that I don’t like. However, it is emotionally challenging and stressful. You may get frustrated at times but with a good knowledge and experience, you can become a successful forex trader.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Apex EA request anyone who has it out there can yall come through for us one love guys Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
P Agimat Pro 2020. Enjoy guys Trading Systems and Strategies 2
N i want a Nasdaq strategy guys Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T General BTA systems guys, can I have it coz I really need it to use it on deriv please I'm begging my people Interactive Forex Trading 0
J Hi Guys. Rookie here! General Discussions 0
M I need your attention guys General Discussions 11
H guys who here trades goforex majorkey? Forex Education 2
Q Robots you can backtest them guys Trading Systems and Strategies 0
R Hi guys does anyone know how to take partial profit on IQ Options? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
R Hi guys how long did it take you to make money in forex Forex Education 2
Y Hey guys I want to release a new indicator Forex Education 0
V General Which robot would you guys recommend for me Forex Education 2
T Need to know guys if there's anyone here knows Mr pip lord Trading Systems and Strategies 1
T Guys I think am becoming an expert of chart Forex Education 0
T Hi guys just wanna enquirer bout a system Forex Indicators and Tools 0
S Profitable EA Guys who has the most profitable EA with little DD? If possible please post files on the comments so we can try it out. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
Z nrp trend indicator free for download enjoys guys Trading Systems and Strategies 2
M Guys how long does it to muster FOREX Trading Systems and Strategies 3
A do you guys want to share any trading ideas for trding gold MetaTrader 7
J Jan 27, 2021 Add bookmark #1 Hie guys im new to forex trading. im looking for john ghatti cobra 2.0 ea along with the settings. Please share if you ha MetaTrader 2
W General Thank you guys for the gold miner um going to check it out now General Discussions 0
F Hello guys I'm sharing systems. This is the Big Bull System Trading Systems and Strategies 7
F Hello guys I'm sharing systems.nasdaq auto system This Trading Systems and Strategies 18
P General Guys when is the best time to trade u Forex Education 16
R Guys anyone with this Boom and Crash indicator??? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
C Profitable EA BELLYFX 2021,Profitable EA. Let's make money Guys Trading Systems and Strategies 17
B Guys which robot or trading system do you need I will be happy to share with you guys. I need cobra 2.0 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 6
B I #1 Hie guys im new to forex trading. im looking for john ghatti cobra 2.0 ea along with the settings. Please share if forex market and the situation MetaTrader 2
T Guys which robot or trading system do you need I will be happy to share with you guys General Discussions 1
T Guys I would like to ask about the trading system Trading Systems and Strategies 1
Y guys cracked FSO-Harmonic-Scanner-7 it gives entry point, stop loss and tp for mt4 MetaTrader 3
J How much dedicated you guys in trading? General Discussions 64
B Trading systems and why are they dangerous for long term use?please explain guys Trading Systems and Strategies 0
W Looking For Expert Advisor EA for Small Account .....Any Idea Guys ? General Discussions 0
S hi guys who is using sniper autopilot (is it profitable) MetaTrader 4
M vix 75 strategy help guys Forex Indicators and Tools 1
K Hii guys does anyone know about the golden road FX system Trading Systems and Strategies 2
M General Just a general question for you guys General Discussions 5
G do you guys beleive in mentorships? General Discussions 31
K Is there anyone who can assist me with volatility indexes guys? General Discussions 2
M Guys i'm looking for the original licensed version Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M Hey guys i have crash and boom spike detectors. .lets share for free Interactive Forex Trading 25
G General Best Broker for you guys? Trading Systems and Strategies 4
T General Guys I need help installing the software for mt5 General Discussions 0
F Do you guys know the VNG trading robot...if you do, please share Trading Systems and Strategies 1
E Hello Guys MA CROSS OVER IDICATOR MetaTrader 4
S General any of you who has vng robot please contact i really need it for my family guys Trading Systems and Strategies 2
A Guys, do you have any good indicators for binary options? Forex Indicators and Tools 1
M how do you guys escape depression? Other Topics 2
M Ref Wayne Armageddon robot guys Trading Systems and Strategies 2