What's new

do you guys love trading?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Forex is a great side hustle and an amazing way to earn some extra money. I really enjoy doing it. Though it is tough and tedious, I know it is the key to my financial freedom so I am working very hard.

I enjoy the thrill that comes with trading. Dealing with risk and finding new methods to control risk. Some days, it can be tiresome, but on the overall, it's worth it.

I believe so much in trading and the opportunities it gives. The market may not be easy to understand but as there is always a chance of getting better, I have been making decent income with it and it’s going great overall.

Yes, I do love trading. Though initially it was hard to get through but as I started making profits, it felt wonderful.

Yes, I do love trading forex. The challening nature of forex is so enticing that even if I am not making profits, I am more curious to learn about the market, where I am doing wrong, and how I can improve. This challenging nature is not for everybody, some people look for easier ways to live. But those who love adventure and challenges, I am pretty sure they will love forex.

Trading really is an interesting area as it always keeps you on edge. But you have to have a risk taking attitude and strong mindset to not just make profit but enjoy it.

I absolutely love trading, I love the charts and the puzzling aspects of it. The one thing I absolutely love is how dynamic it is, by that I mean you could have a winning trade going long on a pair, but someone could also be making a winning trade on the other side going short. This industry is insane and the biggest thing I enjoy about it, is that people can potentially become independent if they develop the skills required for profitable trading! Lets go traders!

I love trading. The most thing i love about it is that you never stop learning,everyday is a learning curve in trading.

I love trading, it gives me excitement and financial freedom and I travel a lot and its only possible because of forex.
Yes Love trading , I dream about charts , that much love!

I do love trading and the fact that I can make profits from trading. I think every successful trader will have a passion towards trading which keeps them going despite challenges and setbacks. So, it is important that we also learn to love what we do as a trader in the forex market.

Yes of course I do love trading. Forex trading is in fact very challenging and interesting. It demands a trader’s focus and consistent discipline to analyse the price chart patterns with the historical data, and plan their moves accordingly.

I enjoy the trading process. There is no hard rule to get better at it. This makes it exciting as well as challenging.

I absolutely love and enjoy trading forex. You cannot make the best out of your decision making and technical analysis unless and until you do not enjoy forex trading. I started seeing this difference when I changed my mindset by learning about trading psychology. I started fearing less, being more confident, and stopped overtrading, and started to love forex trading.

Actually I'm a Full-Stack developer but one of my close friends was talking about trading and the way he makes money from it which made me love it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.