What's new

Forex News EUR/USD

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
It could not break out below 1.1000 this week but considering how bearish the pair is that may still happen once the market opens on Monday.

It dropped to 1.1000 as I thought it would, I think it will break out below that level and continue depreciating toward 1.0980.

It is still testing 1.1000 - 1.0990, it is possible to form a correction before the move south continues eventually.

The pair continues testing the support at 1.1000 and it may form a double bottom there if it doesn't break out below it.

The move south does continue - EUR/USD did broke out below 1.1000 and I think it will continue depreciating toward 1.0900.

Today was NFP. The news were in favor of the dollar, and so were the price movement, but for like 5 minutes, then the EUR continued to dominated over the dollar. It's safe to say that EURUSD's bull run is nowhere near it's end, at least until Friday next week.

It dropped to 1.0950 as I thought it would, next week, even if there is some correction, the move south should continue.

It is consolidating around 1.0900 for now, which is normal after such a major drop. Let's see whether the depreciation will continue.

EUR/USD remains bearish and it fell to 1.0850. That said, in my opinion, we have to see a correction sooner or later before it continues depreciating.

EUR/USD fell to 1.0825 and is consolidating around that level but I think that it may keep depreciating to 1.0800 before a correction begins.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.