What's new

Forex News EUR/USD

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
EUR/USD continues consolidating but that is normal for this part of the trading week. I doubt we will see the consolidation end before tomorrow.

EUR/USD continues falling and considering how bearish it is I think it may break out below 1.0800 soon. Let's see when the correction will begin.

EUR/USD continues testing 1.0790 but for the moment there is no signal for the beginning of a correction, if anything it is struggling to break out below that level as well.

EUR/USD is undecided and I doubt we will see a breakout to the downside or a proper correction by the time the market closes today.

EUR/USD formed a pinbar at 1.0870 on the daily time-frame yesterday, so a new depreciation back to 1.0780 is likely.

EUR/USD rallied to the resistance at 1.0908 and pulled back from it, but it is unlikely that the correction will be so shallow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.