What's new

Fbs cent account

stephen Mitch

What do you think about This broker FBS especially their cent account.. I want to use an EA with a minimum deposit of 1000$and someone told me just use a cent account with 100$..

What do you think about This broker FBS especially their cent account.. I want to use an EA with a minimum deposit of 1000$and someone told me just use a cent account with 100$..

This is the main benefit of the cent account and you can trade from 10 units which is 0.001 lot for the normal accounts FBS offers the cent account with leverage 1:1000 and you can start trading by making deposit of 1. Dollar into the account . As the cent account is generally 100 times smaller than other accounts , the lot calculation would be different too. In the cent accounts, trading volume , required margin and profit/loss calculation will be 100 times less.

so far i had no problem with this broker, withdrawal and deposit is quite prompt, then again only use them for a few months.

FBS offer me stop out for 100%?? It is too high isn't it?? the other broker offer me stop out below 20% or more. So if I get stop out below 100%, it is not good for me, and I think I can not open with bigger lot and maybe I can't choose higher leverage. So think twice before join this broker.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.