What's new

FreshForex - FreshView on Money

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Narutrader

2 bonuses to increase deposit for MetaTrader 5!

Dear traders,
the most popular bonuses and offers are now available for trading platform MetaTrader 5!
Many FreshForex clients prefer trading on MetaTrader 5. To make trading on the most modern platform more profitable, we launch your favorite offers Cashback and Deposit Bonus 101% for accounts Classic MT5.
The choice is yours:
Double your deposit with special offer Deposit Bonus 101% on accounts Classic MT5;
Or get additional profit with Cashback service: doesn't matter if you get profit or loss — we credit up to $20 per closed lot!
Besides, in comparison with MT4, MT5 has many advantages:
Increased number of timeframes and technical indicators;
New types of pending orders: buy/sell stop limit;
Depth of the market option: information on history of quotes and charts;
Built-in economic calendar and more!
Activate profitable FreshForex bonuses on your Classic MT5 account starting from October 2!
Daily webinars and 2 awesome indicators for long term trades!

Dear traders,
Great news! FreshForex launches free live webinars with FreshForex analyst Graham Osano!
Every day from Monday to Friday at 8.30am GTM you can join short webinars and together with Graham Osano analyze currency pairs, oil, gold indexes and other assets.
Every Wednesday at 12 noon GMT we invite you to special one-hour tutoring webinars on different important topics.
The first tutorial webinar will be held this Wednesday, on October 3rd at 12.00 noon GMT. FreshForex analyst Graham Osano will tell you what MACD and AO mean, how to use them to pick long term trades and how to become a long term trader without having to understand the chart but the two indicators only!
You may ask FreshForex analyst any questions about market situation or discuss the latest analytical news on the webinars.
To take part in the webinar use this link and log in. You can also see all the previous webinars here.

I have read about FreshForex review above and I think FreshForex offer the best service to me, so I want to join FreshForex and claim my bonus and webinars also interesting for me because it is free and I am new in Forex trading, I have to learn a lot from FreshForex.

Hello FreshForex, yesterday I have made any withdrawals and I get my money in minutes, it is quite fast to me. Thank you FreshForex for your best service. I think I have to tell my friends about this. Thank you FreshForex.

Hello FreshForex, yesterday I have made any withdrawals and I get my money in minutes, it is quite fast to me. Thank you FreshForex for your best service. I think I have to tell my friends about this. Thank you FreshForex.

I get my withdrawals fast as well with FreshForex! I use VISA and Skrill. I don't have to worry every time I make a withdrawal. The reason why I left my previous broker was the delay in withdrawal.

Yes, I make some withdrawal today and they serve me with heart, I receive my money just some moment after I make withdrawal application. It is good, keep it up FreshForex

Withdrawal is really fast with FreshForex. Via Skrill, it only takes about 30 minutes. Funds are credited to my account without any problem. Kudos to the team of FreshForex!

Wow, now FreshForex offer me a 200% deposit bonus, it's quite large value for me. Thank you FreshForex for yor bonuses. It always make me addicted to trading with FreshForex.

I like their 200% bonus program as well! Now I can trade more and be more profitable! My $500 became $1500 because of this bonus program. Keep the good promotions coming, FreshForex!

Hey FreshForex, my friend is trading with you as his broker and he said that now FreshForex has $2019 bonus? I that true, I want to use it. That is the biggest bonus that I ever heard. Okay, let me check on FreshForex website, thank you FreshForex.

Thank you FreshForex for your fast respond, when I make deposit or withdrawal it always takes 5-10 minutes, this point is important for me. Because in another broker it is usually takes time up to 24 hours, so if I make withdrawal on Friday, I will get my money on Monday Once again, thank you FreshForex for your fast respond.

I like their 200% bonus program as well! Now I can trade more and be more profitable! My $500 became $1500 because of this bonus program. Keep the good promotions coming, FreshForex!

Wow is that true?? I like bonuses from broker but I think FreshForex offer me the best bonuses, 200% of deposit is huge amount for me. Okay please tell me how to claim it. I want to use it, thank you

Thank you FreshForex for your fast respond, when I make deposit or withdrawal it always takes 5-10 minutes, this point is important for me. Because in another broker it is usually takes time up to 24 hours, so if I make withdrawal on Friday, I will get my money on Monday. Once again, thank you FreshForex for your fast respond.

Hello FreshForex, I'm very very excited to trade with FreshForex and now I want to be partner (IB) with FreshForex, start from $4 / lot is amazing start for me (campared with another broker just give me $1/ lot) so I will start today and will generate new clients to trade with FreshForex

Freshforex are scammers and please never deposit and trade with them. I lost my money with this broker and I know many who have lost with this scam brokers. The thread replies above are all from same marketing person from freshforex. Hope the admin or moderators here remove this scam broker.

Hello there, I'm interested with bonuses that FreshForex give to me, because I can make additional profit every week! I think there are so many clients have a same thought with me :D Keep innovative and be the best broker ever. thank you FreshForex.

Freshforex are scammers and please never deposit and trade with them. I lost my money with this broker and I know many who have lost with this scam brokers. The thread replies above are all from same marketing person from freshforex. Hope the admin or moderators here remove this scam broker.

Hey.. Fuck off. I know you are marketing person from Hot Forex and you want to make some hoax about FreshForex, please fix your broker first and you can talk again later. Your broker (Hot Forex) is a scam, you don't know how to serve your client like FreshForex, and for your info, I'm NOT FreshForex marketing person, I just like to write what I feel.

FreshForex has MT5 as their platform. Cool right? MT5 has better performance, better execution, fresh look and many more. You can start download MT5 on FreshForex website and feel the difference or you can test your EA because MT5 has advantege : Vastly improved strategy tester: multi-threaded, multi-currency, with real ticks

FreshForex start service in 2004 and winning many awards. in my opinions FreshForex is honest and transparent about my trading activity, focus on Innovation (so many bonuses that I can claim) and I feel comfort to trade with FreshForex until now. $200 bonus is amazing, you should try!

When I read this title, I know that this thread is talking about FreshForex, yes, 200% deposit bonus is working, I can use it for holding my positions, make my margin bigger and I can trade with a bigger lot. This bonus is amazing. Just Open an account, make any deposit and claim that bonus. No hidden terms at all, you guys should try this bonus and FreshForex service is good also.

Thank you for your info, After read your thread, I go to FreshForex website and open an account and I start to trade with MT5, MT5 from FreshForex is good. Super speed, no requote and FreshForex give me an EA for free. It is the best promotions that I ever had. So now I can trade in MT5 with my amazing EA from FreshForex.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.